Chapter Nine

I call Robert and tell him that we need to talk. I wish i didnt come to conclusions so quickly.... I couldve messed up a marriage! Not just any marriage though, its probably Hollywoods cutest couple! Thats why i need to talk to Robert.

A little while later i hear a knock on the door. Addison is in her room doing i dont even know or care. I open the door for Robert and he comes in. "What do you wanna talk about?" He asks as we both sit on my couch.

"I messed up...." He looks at me with a confused expression.

"What? Why?"

"They didnt cheat on us... And we kissed and i mightve ruined your marriage and Jason will probably break up with me because i have trust issues-" Robert cuts me off.

"Hey, hey! Stop that! My marriage isnt over, okay? And im sure Jason will forgive you. Plus, you dont have trust issues... Unless it means that i have them too..."

"Well, should i at least tell Jason we kissed? Or forget about it?" He now has a sad look in his eyes. He looks down at the floor, playing with his fingers.

"Do you.. Do you regret it?" He says, then finally makes eye contact again.

"Yes and no, to be honest. Ive always had a major crush on you since i found out about you... But it would ruin our relationships..." He nods sadly. Is that a thing? I dont know to be honest....

"Is that all you had to talk to me about?"

"Yeah..." He nods.

"Then i guess ill go." He then stands up and walks to the door, then leaves. I hope that talk didnt ruin his day. But i just want him and Susan to be happy again.

"Wow..." I hear a voice. I turn my head and i see Addison standing there, with a glass of water in her hand. "What just went down here?" She then asked, im kind of on the verge of tears because i have a feeling that Robert wont want to be friends anymore...

"Well, you might wanna sit because theres a lot you dont know..." She nods hesitantly and sits beside me. "Okay, so im with Jason and Robert is with Susan. Remember you invited them over for dinner?" She nods, listening carefully. "Well when Robert left the table, its because he was jealous of Jason because Susan was paying more attention to him and not Robert. Then a couple nights ago, Jason couldnt hang out be ause he had 'work'. Where in reality, he had dinner with Susan. Robert came over and we both decided to call Jason and Susan at the exact same time and we knew they were with eachother. So we thought that they were cheating on us and at the end of the night, Robert... Well.... Robert and i kissed-" She then stopped me right there.

"OH MY GOD YOU KISSED!?!?!?" I nod. "Why do you look like you regret it?"

"Because turns out, Jason and Susan arent cheating, they were just out at dinner as friends. So i thought i ruined a marriage and failed with Jason. The kiss, i regret but i dont. Ive always wanted to kiss him but, not when he has Susan..."

"Oh... And you think your friendship and relationship is over now?"

"Friendship.. Probably. Relationship.... I can probably fix." She nods and stands up.

"Well, thanks for explaining. If you need anything just let me know..."

"Ok, i will."

Susans POV

Reagan called Robert to her house. Robert was half right about Jason and i. No! We technically didnt cheat... But i do have feelings for Jason. I just havent told him yet... I decided ill do it when Robert isnt home. Wait... Ill do it right now! I text Jason to come over to talk, so he will be over shortly.

I hear the doorbell ring and i go and answer it. "Hey Susan. What do you want to talk about?" He asks me.

"Hi Jason. Come in, sit down." He nods and we sit in the living room. "Jason, i have a confession to make..."

"Reagan thinks i cheated on her... Did Robert say anything?" He asked suddenly.

"Yeah, Roberts mad..."

"Im sorry."

"Its not your fault. Its mine actually..." He gives me a questioning look. I take a deep breath and i decide to tell him. "Jason, ive known you for awhile and were friends now... I wanted to tell you that ive developed feelings for you..."

A/N
CLIFFHANGER!!!! Sorry but thats what keeps the story going... Right? Anyways, hey guys im back! The reason i havent updated is because ive had the most exhausting week of my life!!!!! But luckily next week is break! Yay! So if i dont post before... Happy Holidays everyone! Thanks guys!