Introduction

Reagans POV
Im in my almost empty apartment, packing the last of my belongings before i get on the plane and start a new life. Im Reagan, im thirty years old, i have a brown border collie named Axel. I just got a job offer in L.A. for CEO of Chrysler. Im single, with no kids. Im honestly not looking for anyone either, im more focused on my new job. I have an older brother named Adam. My parents live in Arizona with my brother. I live in Florida, well not for long at least. My best friend, Addison, is coming with me. We are both kind of tomboys. I never wear dresses unless it was for school dances, for work i wear a solid colored collared shirt, with dress pants. I dont wear jewelry either, just my sliver and black watch. Im also very smart for a blonde, and i have bright blue eyes. Addison, is a brunette with darker blue eyes. We have the same physique, skinny, but not unhealthily skinny. I just have a little more muscle than her. We have been bestfriends since sixth grade. I was ten and she was eleven. We have other friends too, we were in pairs though. It was me and Addison, Ava and Lucy, and Catherine and Kayla. Ava and Lucy kind of drifted off from the group, but i was still kind of friends with them. Drama happened and they would always talk about everyone else, not good things either. So i mainly stuck with Addison, Catherine, and Kayla. I have no clue where Ava and Lucy ended up, but Catherine and Kayla are already in Cali. Catherine is a lawyer, while Kayla is a model. They are still close, and they are still friends with me and Addison. Anyways, i also like to watch movies, i love animals, and my favorite kind of cars are luxury and sports cars. Addison likes to watch and draw anime, she also loves animals, and she likes motorcycles. She is going to L.A. to become an artist, for anime of course. Enough about us, we are now boarding the plane and officially on our way to Cali.
7 hours later...
We are exhausted from the plane ride, luckily it didnt take long to get to my new house. I went from a decent apartment to a large house! Its great. In ninth grade me and Addison planned out our future, she said she is going to live with me in Cali. Well, here we are! Axel is running around the house, sniffing everything. We start to unpack some things, then pass out during the process.
I wake up and give Axel some food, while i make pancakes for me and Addison. "Smells good, whatcha makin?" Addison surprises me.
"Pancakes. We should have a good breakfast since we have a lot of unpacking to do." I say as i grab a plate and put the pancakes on. She sits at our fold up table and digs in right away. "Leave some for me please!" I say while getting the syrup and sliver wear. I sit down and eat.
"When does your new job start?" She asks with a mouth full of pancakes.
"Monday. I have three days to get situated. I have to give Axel a walk before i start unpacking."
"Okay, ill just choose the biggest room for myself."
"Addison, both rooms are the same size...." I say, she makes an 'o' with her mouth.
"Darn, i wanted to be better than you!" She says, i playfully punch her arm.
"You know you cant beat this." I say, pointing towards my face, smiling like an idiot. She just rolls her eyes and continues to eat.
We finish eating and i unpack some clothes so i can get dressed. Addison already picked her room and started to unpack. I unpack Axels leash and get him ready for his daily walk.