Chapter Twelve

OMG im back!!!! Listen guys, im sooooooo sorry for not updating for months! I had writers block and high school is really kicking my ass, also since its third quarter which is the hardest quarter of the year. But whats important is that im back and i have a chapter for you to read! I also want to thank those of you who have stuck with me even when i was gone, i appreciate that. Im sure some people gave up on me and this story but oh well. Anyways.... Enjoy!

-

So its been a couple of days since Robert and I had our movie marathon. We decided to go on an official date. Nothing fancy, just a dinner and a movie, you know, typical date. We heard about this movie called 'The Boss' with Melissa McCarthy in it, which i find her hilarious so i wanted to watch it.

Im getting dressed for when Robert picks me up. He said casual so i went with a Levis tee with dark wash jeans and a pair of Nikes. I walk downstairs and wait for Robert to come on the couch. "Its the weekend, why are you dressed?" Addison says as she walks into the living room, with some pajamas on.

"Me and Robert are going on a date."

"Oooh have fun!!!! If your gonna feel feisty though... Please go back to his house, not here... I might invite Catherine and Kayla to hang out here..." I chuckle and hit her arm.

"Shut up, this is just the start of our relationship. Im not even going to think about that!" I defend. She raises her eyebrow at me.

"Now i just know youve thought about it before..." I blush of embarrassment.

"Shut up, Robert will be here at any second." She raises her hands up in defense.

"Alright, sorry i was telling the truth gosh!" I chuckle then i hear the doorbell ring. "REAGANS BOYFRIEND IS HERE OOOOOOH!!!!!!" She yells as loud as she can. I slap her hard on the arm and answer the door. Robert stands there in his Bruce Lee tee with black pants and Nikes himself, giving me a confused but amused look.

"What?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"She forgot to yell the word 'sexy' when she said that..." I scoff and lightly smack his arm.

"Yeah, i need to escape her embarrassing personality. We should go before the movie starts." He nods and hold out his hand for me to take. I grab it and we walk hand in hand to his car. Addison must be eavesdropping because i hear a faint 'awe!' in the distance. We get into his car and head to the theater. When we arrive we are one of the first ones there. "There is like, nobody here... Damn."

"Actors dont go to regular movie theaters, they go to quiet ones so there is no paparazzi on us. So you might see some other actors or actresses you might like."

"That would be cool." We get some popcorn, candy, and a drink to share and take a seat in the theater. I already recognize a couple of actors. Ryan Reynolds, George Clooney, Drew Barrymore, Olivia Wilde, and a couple more. Then after a couple minutes, i spot the one person i dread to see, with another person i can barely look at now as well... I nudge Robert and point to where Jason and Susan are sitting. I see his eyes widen then he leans over to me.

"What the hell are they doing here?!" He whispers to me, i just shrug.

"I dont know but i hope they never look back..." I turn to look at him and he is still looking at them, i can see his jaw is clenched. I hold his hand and give it a light squeeze. "Hey... Dont pay attention to them, alright?just dont look over there and try to enjoy the movie..." He sighs, then turns to the big screen.

"Its just that, i cant believe they are still together... I didnt think they liked each other that much..."

"Robert... Im sorry..."