Chapter Two

Its been three days ive been in L.A. now. I start my new job in two hours, ive already gave Axel his walk. The house it coming along nicely, almost everything is unpacked. Addison wont be awake for hours since its only six in the morning. She wakes up at ten. I choose plain black dress pants, with a dark blue collared shirt. I dont care, im wearing Nike sneakers with it, i refuse to wear heels or flats. The finishing touch to my casual/dressy outfit is my watch. I get into my black Chrysler 300 and head off to my new job.
I arrive at my new job and its going smoothly so far. Everyone is very respectful here so far, but things can always change. Ive been working all day, i ran out of work. Then i hear my phone start to ring. I pick it up without looking at the caller ID and answer it. "Hello?"
"Hey, girl who wont admit im sexy. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight?" Robert.
"Um, sure, cocky actor friend. What time and dress code?"
"How about six, and casual. Im only going to be naked..."
"What!?" Why is he so straight forward!? I hear him chuckle on the other line.
"Im kidding. Susan would kill me, and its inappropriate. Im going to wear a tshirt and jeans, nothing special. Speaking of Susan, i want you to meet her." Thank god.
"What a relief. And i would love to meet Susan, so i guess im going to your place?"
"Yes, ill text you the address later."
"Okay, see you later then!"
"Oh and Reagan?"
"Yeah?"
"I know you wouldnt actually mind if i answered my door to you naked...." My jaw just dropped. Who the hell says that!? Is he trying to do this to me!? Ughhh. Before i can respond, he hangs up. I swear to god if he actually answers his door, with no clothes on, i honestly dont know. But its about four o'clock now, officially the end of my first day. I get ready to go and head home.
I see Addison and Axel running around the yard when i pull into the driveway. Thank god Addison likes dogs, or else we wouldnt be friends. I get out of my Chrysler and walk over to them. "Hey Addy. How was your day?"
"Good, i mainly watched anime and played with Axel. A little snacking inbetween." I chuckle because snacking is eating the whole house.
"Hey, if you didnt leave me some oreos, your out."
"I only ate some chips!!!!"
"Yeah, sure you did..." I say sarcastically.
"Whats got you in a good mood? Like your new job that much?"
"Well, my job isnt bad, for now. I get to meet Susan Downey tonight..."
"Wait, Robert actually talked to you again!?" She asks in disbelief, i nod. "HE SO TOTALLY LIKES YOU!!!!! CANT YOU SEE!?"
"Calm down!!! And once again, WE ARE JUST FRIENDS!!!!"
"Yeah, friends that call eachother sexy..."
"Woah, woah, woah! No! He calls me 'girl who wont admit im sexy.' Not the same thing! Not the same thing!"
"Go get ready for your sexy date. Ill feed Axel."
"Not a date! His wife is going to be there."
"Oh and Reagan!" She yells before i go in the house to get ready.
"Yeah?"
"He said that he would answer the door naked! Its a fucking sign!!!" Wait, how does she know!?
"Are you stalking me or something?"
"Kinda, our phones are apparently connected. I was on the line when he called you, i was just silent, trying VERY hard not to laugh my ass off. If i were you, id take the bait."
"Addison!" She just chuckles. "Hes MARRIED!!!! Off limits!!!!! I respect that!"
"Mhm, sure." She says sarcastically. I roll my eyes and get ready.
I drive to the address Robert gave me, and his house is REALLY nice! Its a cool designed modern like house. If i had his money, i would get that kind of house too! Plus his Audi R8s. He has good taste in design. I go up to the door and knock, hoping he wont answer it without any clothes on. I hear footsteps get closer and the door opens... Phew! Hes not naked.
"Hey, girl who wont admit im sexy." Then Susan appears, punching his arm lightly.
"Robert, your making the poor woman uncomfortable! Im sorry for him, hes still a child on the inside. Im Susan, come on in." I step in and Susan doesnt waste any time on giving me the tour, with Robert tagging along behind us. Me and Susan get to know eachother a little more as we talk, then she asks something that catches me off guard. "Do you actually think my husband is sexy?"