Chapter Thirteen

A couple days later, i was hanging out with Robert when he got a text from someone. "Hey Rob, its George, i was wondering if you and your lady are free tomorrow night?"

"Who are you talking to?" I ask him. He just shows me his phone and i get excited. "We should definitely do it!" I say, he laughs at my excitement.

"Now your not gonna leave me for him right?" He asks me.

"Oh please... Hes just my second favorite actor... He cant compete with my first." He smiles at me.

"Good, and ill tell him we are free." He texts George back as we continue to walk around. After a couple minutes, i suddenly hear my name being called. I turn to the voice and see its Frank with a puppy. "Who is that?" Robert whispers to me as Frank gets near.

"I met him when i was giving Axel a walk one morning, he used to have a golden retriever that he would walk but she past away. We became friends. You dont need to worry about him, i promise." I quickly say before Frank could be able to hear. "Hey Frank, whos this adorable one?" I ask, kneeling down and petting the puppy.

"This is Snickers, she is a chocolate lab. Cute but a piece of work let me tell you..." He says, then i see him look at Robert. "Well i see i am finally able to meet the famous Robert Downey Jr... Hello sir its an honor to meet you, my name is Frank..." He says, holding out his hand for Robert to shake.

"Thank you Frank, you have an adorable puppy there..." I stop petting Snickers and stand up.

"Sorry if im being straight forward but are you two together?" Frank asks.

"Yes, Jason was an asshole along with Susan and we discovered that we liked each other..." Robert answers.

"Okay, next time i see Jason ill kick his ass for you Reagan, and Robert if you hurt her i will do the same, Reagan is a really good friend of mine..." Frank threatens.

"I promise i will be good to her..." Robert says, taking my hand in his.

"Well i better get going, Snickers really likes walks except that they turn into runs... Ill probably see you two around, bye guys!" Frank says while walking away. We wave to him.

"Im glad he found a new dog to walk... He was devastated when his other one died..." I mentioned.

"He seems like a nice guy too. Do you want to head back home and watch a movie or something?" He asks randomly. I just shrug.

"Sure why not? Whos house?" I ask.

"How about yours, maybe Addison will want to do something other than watch anime..." I chuckle since he knows Addison very well already.

"Okay thats fine." We then walk back to my house and end up watching Ant Man. Robert hated when Michael Douglas in the movie was talking about how Tony Stark should never get his hands on the suit. It was amusing to see him get mad over that.

-

It was the next day and the day we go out with the Clooneys. Its supposed to be a casual thing so i just put on a plaid collared shirt, with jeans and my usual Nikes. Robert is wearing a black polo shirt, (which looks amazing on him....) white pants, and one pair of his many Nikes. "We are meeting them at Olive Garden in a half an hour. So we should leave in fifteen minutes..." Robert says.

"Okay, what do you want to do until then?" I ask him as i sit on the couch. He joins me and puts his arm around me.

"How about... We watch some Impractical Jokers?" He asks as he takes the remote and turns the TV on.

"Sure, any new ones?" I ask.

"Would that be a good idea? A new episode is like, 25 minutes and we only have 15..."

"Okay true, then just whatever episode is on." He nods and goes to the channel. We were half way into the episode when Robert told me we should go. I turn the TV off and walk out of the house and into Roberts Audi. We then head to Olive Garden.

"There you guys are! Lets get a table, shall we?" George greets with Amal at his side.

"Oh please Clooney, we arent late, and lets." Robert says. George chuckles and we get seated right away. "What are you gonna get?" Robert asks me.

"The chicken parm... I absolutely love their chicken parm..." I say. "What about you?" I ask and he smirks.

"Pasta carbonara... Dont you know me?" He asks like i shouldve known.

"What are you going to get Amal?" I ask, trying to make some sort of conversation.

"Just a salad for me..." I nod and turn to George.

"How about you?"

"I always get shrimp scampi. Plus i love their breadsticks here as well."

"Me too. I barely ever went here though because my parents dont like it..."

"Ill take you here anytime, just tell me..." Robert says. I blush and smile.

"Thank you Robert... Thats sweet of you." He smiles. Then a waitress comes over and takes our orders quickly.

"So Reagan, what do you do for a living?" Amal asks me.

"Im CEO of Chrysler."

"Wow, great career i see." George says.

"Yeah, but actors look like they have a great career too. Its probably more fun than my job."

"Maybe but yours seems like hard work..." Amal says. I just shrug, then our food comes. "So how did you and Robert end up together?"

"Well, i was dating Jason Bateman... And i was friends with Robert. Then Jason decided to cheat on me with Susan and so we split up and he got a divorce. Then we realized that we liked each other and started dating..."

"Well you too seem very happy together..." Amal says.

"Thank you, we sure are... You two also seem very happy together..." Robert says while grabbing my hand and holding it under the table. We finish our meals and talk for a little longer, then decide to head home.

"Well it was nice to get to know you Reagan... We should do this again sometime." George says as we walk out of the restaurant.

"Definitely, and same goes to both of you..." I say.

"Robert we will keep in touch and ill see you guys later..." George says as him and Amal walk towards where they are parked.

"See ya Clooney!" Robert says, then grabs my hand and we walk to his car. Tonight was fun...

-

A/N
Hey guys! So i updated and i know its pretty boring but ill think of something to make this story more interesting... Anyways... Thanks guys!