Finally

Louis walked in laughing maniacally.
"Didn't expect me did you?"

We stood there so confused as to why Louis walked in and not Vincent.

He walked towards me proudly leading with his pelvis.

I squeezed Ashton's hand frightened of what Louis was going to do. Louis saw my fear and laughed, "Put the pieces together newborn. You're smart enough." He spat out.

Okay, Louis is the group leader practically. He's always been very generous and extremely charismatic. He was the one who most likely convinced everyone to  accept Ashton into our little group. He said we should run from Skylar and escape to Romania with an old friend of his, Vincent, Vincent and Louis were very close. Vincent had us display our fighting skills to see who the strongest vampire was. Then, Zayn didn't participate. Why? Louis and Zayn were close as well. Maybe Zayn was in on it too. But, Ashton won the competition and knocked Niall out cold. When we went to see Niall Vincent lost his accent and said this shouldn't have happened. We ruined their "plans" by Ashton winning. So the real mastermind was Louis who made it look like it was Vincent. That son of a bitc-

"I knew you were the evil one. There's always one." Ashton said before I could finish my thought.

"But. Why would you do this? I thought we were family." I said desperately.

"Oh you two are so newborns. So naive. Charity's pure heart is worth so much. And I had to give it to someone who will do well with it. Well, there was a perfectly executed plan. But no, your "boyfriend" here had to mess it up. Not only did he win against Niall and injure one of our best fighters but he messed up Vincent's agreement.

When Niall should've won, he was supposed to take Irais and charity to the Rogue and keep them safe. While we were going to once and for all fight Skylar and her dog-...I mean wolves ", Louis said meticulously, Ashton was pissed that Louis almost called him a dog I could feel his tension, "and the original plan was to kill you while Irais and Charity were off to the Rogue. Just so you don't switch sides. Wait, actually, I forgot something. Skylar is  in Romania waiting for us to battle. Vincent and I planned this and told them to wait till our final battle. We were planning to fight to the death. But, as said before. You and Ashton ruined the plan. So Skylar and I came to an agreement. We won't fight or ever cross paths again only if I let her and her pack kill the both of you. And that sounded great to me. I mean, don't get me wrong you guys are nice and strong fighters but, I'm making a decision for my real family. Not traders to each others kinds. So, Charity and Harry get to live forever and be trained with the best woman alive and you two get to be killed but everyone will be safe. So goodbye."  He said swifty then walked out of the room not even leaving time for us to respond and take it in.

"You CAN'T DO THIS TO US!" Ashton growled loudly. He had let go of my hand and ran his fingers through his curly hair. I could sense the pure anger he had in him. I could hear his heart beating faster than anything, his was breath getting heavier,and he clenched his fists. I know he was frustrated with the reality of what had just happened plus Skylar is coming to kill us. But, I wasn't mad at Louis for doing what he did; he wanted to protect the family he had created before Charity and I messed it all up. Ashton was just breathing heavier and I knew he was going to transform any second. He looked over at me and was shock that I didn't have the same reaction he did. He attempted to calm himself down. Why? I'm not judging him.

So, I read his thoughts with my telepathy. He just stared at me as I read them. When I heard it. It hit me harder than ever. I am going to die and so is he. Our whatever our relationship was thing is going to be gone forever. His thoughts were going from one extreme to another making me panic even more.

He ran away and transformed in front of my eyes. My it looked painful. His normal body slowly stretched and his skin turned as dark as his hair. He screamed into a roar  and his beautifully handsome face stretched forwards making his wolf features. Before I knew it he was on 4 legs. I knew I probably looked scared but in reality I was just shocked and in awe. He walked towards me. I completely forgot how big he actually is. He continued walking towards me and as I did to him. I could hear the other wolves coming very faintly. I hugged him and let a tear fall out, he brushed up against me.