Home

Charity's POV

When I arrived back at the house,  I couldn't stop thinking about that girl and guy. So when everybody was calm, eating their cookies. I said

"Guys...."

"Yes, Charity " Irais said really enjoying her cookie.

"Uhmm do you guys know a guy with a lip piercing or a girl with really blue eyes?"

Harry and Niall both froze...

"Charity? What did they tell you?" Niall asked with his hilarious irish accent, which was hard to take seriously.

"Charity!" Harry immediately said right after Niall.

"What's wrong!?" I say very confused.

Harry gets up and starts walking back and forth. He was all stressed out. But why?

"What's wrong! Who are they? Why are you both so worked up about them, whoever they are." Irais said.

"Charity your going to have to go home and get clothes. For you and Irais." Harry said completely ignoring Irais.

"What, why?" I said still very confused.

"Charity just go! Now!" Harry's pushing me out of the house. What the heck!

There I was walking...back to my hell hole, which normal people would call a home.

I open the door and I can already hear my parents screaming at each other.

I walk into the kitchen and I see my family all arguing as always. I was kind of glad that I'm out of here.

"So look who decided to show up! What do you want? Money?" My dad spat at me. He's always mad at me.

"Yeah,  I showed, but not for money. Alright guys I found an apartment to live in, and I just came for my clothes."

"Well if your leaving your not allowed to come back." My mother said, she always wanted me gone.

My dad mumbled something, but I didn't hear it clearly.

"Are you still leaving?" My sister asked me. It had hurt me to say this.

"Yes ...I'm sorry .." I felt so bad for her, she was going to be stuck here for a couple more years. My eyes got watery. I gave her a hug then went upstairs. I knew there was a reason my parents didn't just throw me in the streets. They wanted to keep the house, so that's why I was born. For a fucking house...

I grabbed all my clothes that I could fit in my gym bag, and some beauty products I knew I needed. I grabbed another bag for Irais.

I go downstairs and hear my dad talking to my mom.

"Oh thank god she's gone, not another mouth to feed."

I started getting tears so I ran to Irais' house.

Her house wasn't far from mine.

When I finally got there. I threw the empty gym bag at her window, and it landed perfectly on the ledge. Then I knocked.

"Hello Mrs. Bravo." She didn't look like herself. She looked so sad.

"Charity!" She smiled and hugged me really tight. She is what I thought a real mom should be like. She let go and started crying. Which completely broke my heart. Then I heard little feet running, which reminded me Irais had younger sisters.

"CHARITY!!" Her sisters come and trample me to the ground.

"Wheres Iwis?" Her youngest sister asked me and I just started crying. I can't lie to her family

"She's not with me....guys...." I said trying to hold back tears, but failing. Her sisters got up and started hugging the youngest, and they all started crying together. Literally inside I was breaking because her family loved her so much and now she's gone. Her mother asked.

"Do you know what happened....to her....?" I had to keep myself together and say.

"She never arrived at school..Mrs Bravo..." I knew that what I said had completely broke her inside, Tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"Mrs. Bravo? May I go into her room? Just to remember memories." I say holding tears back.

"Yes, of course." She said.

I go upstairs in Irais' room. I took a giant breath.

"Wow so many memories..."

I open the window to get the bag. I filled it with some of her favourite clothes, and products. When I was finished, I threw the bag out the window, and I turned around just to look at her room. Pictures of us, her posters, and her backpack was on the floor. Which brought back memories to when we were in school. I threw her bag outside as well...I think she would want it.

I couldn't believe that her family think she's just gone. God knows what they're thinking what happened. And I'm just lying to them. What am I doing to them? I cant stay any longer or else I'll just blurt out the truth. I ran downstairs, and said goodbye to her mom and family. Which hurt me cause who knows when I'll see them again.

"Charity. You know even though Irais isn't here, doesn't mean you can't come over."

"Thankyou, and I know". I gave her a hug and walked out the door.

***********************************

It took forever but I finally mad it to the house. I opened the door and see Irais chilling on the couch... by herself... where was Harry and Niall?

"Hey, I got some of your stuff." I said tossing the bag to her. I didn't want to get to close to her. She was still trying to control herself around humans.

We haven't really talked since she 'changed'.

"Your family really misses you..." She smiled.

"Yeah, I miss them a lot." She was looking at a family picture on her phone.

"I just wish, I could've at least said goodbye." She says with one tear coming down her face. I knew she was hurt cause she rarely cried, but when she does she's deeply hurt. And as I was about to say something, Niall and Harry run in.

They're was a knock on the door.