Friends

Charity POV

I have never been more terrified in my entire life. People...or creatures are trying to kill me.....yeah, I have Irais and them but I'm still terrified!

"Niall were going to have to face this sooner or later!" Harry said practically screaming at Niall. Why are Irais and Niall really close and holding hands? What!? Oh my gosh I need to stop zoning out.

"What's happening? Where are we going?" I asked still confused

"Haven't you been listening?" Irais said.

"Were going to Oregon! We have friends there. They will protect you if they come back. And plus while were there Irais and Niall can get some training around humans." Harry said. He looked extremely stressed out, his hair was messy but kind of cute, he looked like he had alot weight on his shoulders. I just wanted to hold him and tell him everything is going to be okay.

********************************

I look outside and see fresh snow coming down from the clouds. It was beautiful. I look at Irais because she's never seen snow before and she's closing her eyes and resting her head on Nialls shoulder smiling. They were so cute. I knew they were having a conversation telepathically because she kept on giggling. She opened her eyes and she see's the snow. She literally jumped out of Niall's  arms and loomed out the window. She was so happy, like a child on Christmas morning.

"Stop the car!  I have to touch it!" Irais exclaimed at Harry.

"You act like you've never seen it!" Harry said refusing to Irais.

"She hasn't." I say defending Irais.

"Okay fine." Harry says stopping the car.

Irais opened the door and ran! She was so happy and she started running with her powers. So Niall had to go find her. I lean against the car for awhile just admiring the beautiful snow, when I realized where's Harry?

"CHARITY!" I hear this voice. So I instantly turn around.

This cold white ball was smashed in my face and I couldn't feel anything! I just hear Harry laughing extremely loud, and the snow fell down my face...I literally could not feel my face, I tried talking but I was froze.

He stopped laughing and screamed "Oh my god! I fricking forgot you can feel temperature!!" He wiped my face and pulled me into his chest. Weirdly he was warm. Why would a coldblooded creature be warm? I finally could move my face, but I didnt say anything he smelled really good, and he kept on saying sorry in my ear. I look up and see his face, his eyes were looking straight into mine, he smiled and I noticed his extremely attractive crooked smile. He wraps his arms around my waist and says

"Charity I'm really sorry, but you look beautiful." He says while he leans in.

"CHARITY!!! WHY HAVEN'T YOU TAKEN ME TO THE SNOW BEFORE! I LOVE IT!!!!" Irais literally was screaming at the top of her lungs. Harry let me go.

Irais realized what she had just interrupted and her face got red, like a tomato. Niall comes up behind her wrapping his arms around her and whispered something in her ear, then she playfully got a snowball and shoved it in his face.

"Guys! We have got to start going back on the road." Harry screamed at them, they start walking towards us but slowly. I got on my tiptoes barely reaching Harry's ear and whisperes

"Harry, I wish we didnt get interrupted...." He smiled and said

"Me too..."

<<<<<<>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<>>>

It took 8 hours but we finally arrived at they're friends cabin. Niall and Harry were both really nervous...but why?

They were arguing on who should knock on the door, and Irais couldn't take it so she knocked on the door.

The door knob moved...