Human?

"What.....do you mean..." I say fearing that i would be next. The guy with curly hair led me to a room.

He opened the door, and there she was...Irais...laying down on a bed as if she would be in a coffin...i automatically screamed

"SHES DEAD! What? Wha why?"

"Calm down, calm down.." I heard coming out of nowhere...I saw in the corner of my eye, this blonde guy leaning against the wall watching me.

"How on earth do you expect me to calm down! Who killed her?" I exclaimed. Then a deep voice from behind said

"She's not dead..." his voice was so calming and smooth.

I turn around to see that the curly one said it. But I actually realized this guy was very attractive, but pale.

There was silence...all I could hear was my own breath. I walk towards Irais. She was breathing.... but she looked different.... there was two holes in here neck, as if something bit her. I look around and they're both staring at me.

"Who are you?...What are you?...Tell me!"

"I'm Harry...and that's Niall..." Harry said pointing to Niall. I looked at Niall, realizing that's the same blonde hair that I saw come after Irais.

"Listen, Charity were not, what you say 'normal' people..." Niall finally spoke.

"Well its obvious! But who.... wait...how do you know my name?..."

"That's enough, she know to much already."

Harry said to Niall. Niall grabs my arm and tries to take me back to the room .

"What do I know? HARRY! Niall! What's happening!?!" I screamed at Harry as I tried to pull myself out of Nialls hand. But he was a lot stronger than he looked. He pushed me inside the room and closed the door. 

-------------------------------------

There I was...alone....confused....scared..in the room. Then i started questioning myself. what happened to Irais ? What were they doing to her? Where am I ? What are they? Why am I here? I felt as if I was going to cry...I did...

I was in that room for two days.