Pranks and romania part 1

CHARITY'S POV....PART 1

I slowly opened my eyes to see Irais sleeping next to me with drool coming out of her mouth. That's some good sleep right there. I pulled the navy blue colored blankets off of me and entered the bathroom to take a shower. After I was done taking a shower I put on a maroon knit colored sweater with black leggings and uggs. After I got dressed I blow dried my hair and curled it.

After I was done I walked over to Irais' side of the bed and gently shook her "Irais time to get up." I said.

"Five more minutes." she groaned.

I quickly walked out of the of the room with an Idea. I ran downstairs and accidentally bumped into louis.

"Hey good morning, why are you in a hurry?" he asked.

"I need your help!" I said in a hurry. "With what?" he asked more alerted." I need a feather, a sharpie, whipped cream, and a cold glass of water." I said smiling like a lunatic. " I'm guessing were pranking someone." he said matching my smile.

"Yeah" I said. I quickly ran towards the kitchen to grab the glass of water and filling it with ice. louis got the whipped cream and sharpie then setting it on the counter. " how are we going to get a feather ? it's not like I have a feather laying around the house."

I started tapping my chin with my index finger to add a dramatic affect to show I was thinking. " Hold on follow me." I said opening the back door. He followed me into the woods. "what are you-" he started to ask but I shushed him. I ran over to the nearest tree with a bird on it and started climbing. As soon as I got close to the bird it started to fly away. I quickly jumped off the tree to catch the bird then dropped down with the bird in my hands.

I started walking toward louis,"Ok cool, you climbed on a tree and caught a bird but what does that have to do with anything?" louis said with sass.

"You'll see" I said while plucking the birds longest feather. I was kinda thirsty so I decided to drink the blood from the bird.

Why not? it was destined for death anyway. I sunk my fangs into the birds back and drained it dry quickly throwing it to the side. It wasn't as good as human blood but it was still sweet.

" Ok it's time." I said to louis with an evil smirk on my face. we walked into the house with the feather in my hand. We grabbed the supplies and walked up to mine and Irais' room. I put a finger up to my lip so he would know to keep quiet. I telepathically told him ' hand me the sharpie'. once he handed it to me I pulled the cap off and started drawing on her face. I drew a mustache, a unibrow , a goatee, and wrote " she - he" on her fore head.

I was trying not to laugh but motioned

Louis to give me the whip cream. I put some in her hand making sure to put a lot. I then mouthed and 'ok' to louis telling him that is was ok to tickle her now. He started to tickle her and she quickly scratched her nose getting whipped cream in the middle of her face.

I put some more whip cream in her hand and louis started to tickle her where I drew on her face to cover it up.

I let louis hold the water so I could do the talking.

" Irais, are you going to get up? it's been more than 5 minutes" I said reminding her. " Just a few more minutes..." she mumbled. After she said that I told louis through telepathy 'make sure to throw the water on her body so it won't wash off the whipped cream that covers her face.'

Louis started smiling an evil smile.

Time for the best part......