The day has come

Charity POV

Louis and the others told me to run back to the cabin to wrap my bloody wrist, so Irais took me back to the cabin. She was so happy that she can control herself, and she was trying to explain to me how it felt.

We finally arrived at the cabin, she got a wet towel and wiped the cut. She found some fabric and wrapped my wrist, I knew she was always good at nursing ever since we were little. Irais got distracted, something was off.

"Did you hear that?" She asked me quietly.

"Hear what?" I asked nervously.

"We gotta go! NOW!" She pushed me out the door and we started running. Of course she was faster than me, she was a good twenty feet in front of me. She stopped and told me to jump on her back.

"You won't be able to carry me!' I refused.

"Charity! Get on my back!" She forced me to. I was just scared for her knee, but she had her mind set so there's no way out of it.

In seconds we were already back at the circle, but no one was there...I jumped off her back

"NIALL!!! HARRY!!" Irais started screaming they're names hoping for a response, I joined her. I heard some twigs breaking, Irais jumped in front of me guarding me. The noise was getting closer and closer...

Harry jumped out and scared us to death! His face was sweaty and he was out of breath, which was kinda hot. He spotted me and started running towards me, he grabbed me and threw me on his back. He started running really fast, Irais followed us.

"They're back, aren't they...?" Irais asked.

Shit, I knew they going to come back...

Harry put me down, and I saw the other guys.

"They're coming! We've got to get Charity out of here!" Harry explained to the others. Louis stepped up and said

"Harry, Niall and Irais you guys are going to take Charity somewhere, and were going to hold them back for as long as we can." He looked over at Liam and Zayn.

Irais' POV

I'm not going to lie, I was really scared of the werewolves. I've never seen them in they're full form yet! What if they're giant!?

"Alright, Irais?" Louis asked me.

"What?" I asked confused. This was probably not the best time to get lost in thought. I heard some leaves rustling.

Luke comes out, I noticed he was extremely tall! Taller than Harry!! He had a bandage in his arm from Harry breaking it.

'Niall and Louis you guys get Micheal, Liam you get Calum, Zayn get Ashton, I've got Luke.' Harry told us telepathically, everybody nodded agreeing.

'Wait! What about me?' I asked Harry fearing the answer. Harry looked me in the eyes and gave me a fake smile. I knew from that I had to get Skylar...

The other boys were coming one by one, they give us the most furious stares. Calum was staring right at me, so was Michael and Ashton! They were all really attractive.

'Crap, why are they all staring at me? Wait! Where's Skylar?' I thought to myself. And before I knew it, everybody was attacking. Charity ran to a tree and climbed it, smart. Everything was chaos! Ashton was the one that actually attacked me after all, he tried to throw punches and kicks but I dodged most of them. When I punched him, he laughed and he punched right back. I saw something in the corner of my eye. Bright blonde hair. I felt a really hard punch in my side, I turn my head to Ashton and smiled cause' I knew my fangs had come out, his eyes widened. Then I was thrown on the ground, landing on some rocks and a beautiful white wolf with hypnotic blue eyes on top of me. Skylar. She roared in my face and saliva went all over my face, she growled and she sinked her claws into my chest. I let out a scream, hoping help would find me. But no one. I pushed the giant 400 pound wolf off my chest with all my might, and get up as fast as I can. She started backing up while making a weird wolf smile.