Cuddling and scary movie

Charity's POV

We just got into the cabin from Irais' training. It was getting kinda dark but not dark enough to where I couldn't see. As soon as I walked into the house I felt like I havn't drank anything for a day and my throat was parched.

"Harry where are the cups?" I asked turning around to look at him.

"In the cabinet next to the sink." I walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a glass then filled it with water from the sink. I hated tap water but it's the only water I thought they had considering water is tasteless and they only use food and drinks for taste. The second reason is when they are thirsty they drink blood.

I was lost in my thoughts looking out the window when suddenly I thought I saw something in the woods. It was probably a bear. I told myself that I was just being paranoid.

Not thinking about it any longer I decided to go back to the couch where harry, niall, and Irais sat watching a scary movie. I wasn't that scared of scary movies but there were times when I would cling to the person next to me which was harry.

I looked over at niall and Irais only to find Irais with her head nuzzled in his neck with her hand on his chest.

niall was leaning his head on her head with his hand holding onto the hand that was on his chest and his arm around her waist bringing her closer to him.

He noticed me staring and smiled at me to make to make me feel better but it was still equal as embarrassing. He kissed her hair and then put his head back to wear it was before.

I cuddled into Harry's neck while closing my eyes.

I could hear niall and Irais talking quietly. "when is harry going to change charity?" Irais said looking up at him.

"That's for harry to decide love. but hopefully soon I don't think they'll want her as much unless they want revenge."

He looked at her like he loved her and I'm not talking about like kinda loved her I'm talking about like really loved her. I wonder if there was something going on between them.

I wished that I had that with harry or maybe I do but don't notice it. while I was lost in my thoughts I could feel myself drifting off to sleep. the last thing I felt was someone carrying me.