Chapter 11

Basically these are the outfits for this chapter.

Black jeans - Salma
In the middle - Charlotte
Blue shoes- Hannah

S a l m a

For the past hour I've been trying to fall asleep, but my phone keeps ringing so does the house phone. I was finally fed up and I got out of bed turned my phone off and went downstairs to unplug the house phone.
Who does he think he is treating me like that infront of everyone, not defending me and then thinking I would pick up or talk to him after that. I was furious.

Since I couldn't sleep I sat on the sun bed next to the pool with a book and started reading. Hannah and Charlotte walked in and asked if I was okay. I gave them short brief answers and continued reading. Tomorrow I've got two lessons then I'll be heading of to my store to see how everything is going since I haven't been there in a while.

I finally felt sleepy. So I headed off to bed, falling Asleep soundly like a baby.

Next morning ...

I woke up at 7:30 giving me a good 45 mins to get ready and have breakfast. Slipped on my high waisted black ripped jeans and my black combat boots and a loose black shirt. I ran to the bathroom and plugged in my straightener to straighten out my wavy light brown locks. I applied some mascara and pink lipgloss and some concealer under my eyes to hide the bags that were now visible from last night.

I walked downstairs and saw Charlotte in the kitchen having some bacon and pancakes. She offered me some and I gladly accepted. Charlotte was wearing blue jeans that were ripped at the knees with a black top and white canvas shoes. As you have noticed by now, our wardrobes consisted of mainly black and white clothing.

"Soo... You and Louis huh?" She blushed and looked down at her plate.

"Things happened so fast and he's just what I wanted in a guy we've been getting to know each other which is good, I'm just happy. Ya know ? It's been a while since something like this happened!" I laughed at the thought of all of us suddenly maturing and being ready for relationships.

"Tell me about it.. Well I'm happy for you and I support your decisions" she thanked me and we made our way out and down to the garage. Charlotte and I have our lessons together today so she came with me in the car and will be coming to the shop with me after. We offered Niall a ride but he politely declined and said he had some stuff to do.

N i a l

Harry walked out of his room. I was waiting for him to wake up. "Oh look who it is!" I half shouted
He didn't reply he just stood their waiting for me to speak up again.

"You know I really don't understand you, this girl that I've been trying to win over since she got here is going for you and choosing to trust you with everything she got, and literally the next day, you were being an arse and decided it was okay to embarrass her" I was now furious, I could feel my face turning red from the anger that was consuming me.

"I didn't know what to do... I couldn't tell Amber to fuck off because she was my girlfriend for so long. I tried talking to Salma but she wouldn't answer" he finally answered

"You know what Harry, that's the most pathetic excuse I've ever heard! You are no longer a high school student so grow a pair and man up, stop playing with her heart because you've already started to ruin this for yourself, so if I were you I'd get my shit together Harry because you don't know how many people would wish to even be friends with her" he looked at me with wide eyes and he was speechless, before I do something stupid I walked out of the house slamming the door behind me.