Chapter 8: Say WHAT?!

Hi there. ;)

So, here’s chapter 8, and can I just say I was reading through the comments and can I say I loved reading your reactions to the Jc/Hailey kiss. It was hilarious to see y’all fangirling over them. It made me smile. So, enjoy chapter 8

Song: “Treasure” By: Bruno Mars ;)

~

~Hailey’s POV~

I woke up the next morning with a lot on my mind. Jc kissed me last night. We haven’t kissed in three years and I’m not afraid to admit that I missed his lips. I could tell Connor has still been pissed off because of the whole Sam and Jc fighting thing. That and well they both kissed me, but Connor doesn’t know about the Jc kiss….. Yet…

I was a little conflicted if I must admit, the two kissed were enjoyable but yet so different. Sam’s was gentle and soft, but then Jc’s was passionate and strong. I don’t know, maybe I’m just going insane.

I climbed out of bed, noticing the date. It was July, 10th. I cringed it was my father’s birthday. Knowing my mother she’ll make me call him. I cringed again as; I slipped my slippers on and ran downstairs.

“Mom?” I called as I made my way downstairs, walking past the banister.

“In the kitchen” She called back.

I walked in and I noticed Robert and her reading the newspaper and drinking coffee. I sat next to them, as my mother stood up and grabbed a plate of food; she sat back down and placed the food in front of me.

“Thanks Mom” I smiled.

“Any time, so are the boys still sleeping?” She asked.

“I think so, I didn’t hear anyone awake upstairs” I sighed beofre I took a sip of orange juice.

“You know what today is, correct?” She asked.

“Yes” I huffed.

“It doesn’t have to be right now, but today I would like you to call your father” My mother whispered.

“But Mom” I tried to protest as Trevor walked into the kitchen.

“Mornin’ Hailey” He smiled, as he took a seat next to me.

“Hey Trevor” I smiled, before turning back to my Mom.

“Hailey, we’re done discussing this alright?” She asked.

“Fine” I gritted my teeth, as I went back to eating my eggs.

“Are you okay?” He chuckled.

“No” I gritted my teeth, as Robert and my mom walked into the living room, as my phone vibrated.

“What’s up?” He nodded, as I grabbed my phone.

I stood there staring at my phone for a minute before Trevor asked, “Hailey? Hello Hailey?” He shook me.

“No. No way” I whispered.

“What?” He asked.

“H-He..” I gasped, as I un-locked my phone to see if It was real.

“HE WHAT? SPIT IT OUT GIRL!” Trevor yelled.

“LIAM PAYNE DM’ED ME!” I screamed in his face, as I fell to the carpet crying.

“HE FOLLOWS YOU HOW?!” Trevor screamed back, as I started crying.

“He knows me” I cried, as I heard footsteps on the stairs.