The Fanfiction Awards

[edit 11.01.2016] The Fanfiction Awards are now up and running on Wattpad till the 31st of January 2016! This time, twitter is not used for voting, so the process shall be easier for many of you, as the lack of twitter accounts was OMMs issue last time. Bear in mind that nominations made after this time period will be ignored, so if you want to vote for OMM (*crosses fingers*) please make sure you cast your nominations on time.

Where: has a book called THE FANFICTION AWARDS 2016 - NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN.

How: on the Wattpad app, click upon the aforementioned book and go to the section called 'Nominations - Open.' Next to the respective awards you might want me to win, you must mention the name of the book in full form (Of Monsters and Men) and write my username next to it as an inline comment. It should look something like this:-

Award nameinline comment → Of Monsters and Men by @Rebecca7142

When: Monday 11th January 2016 to Sunday 31st January 2016.

Awards OMM is eligible for: Best Visual-Audio Fanfiction, Best Fanfiction Plot, Best of The Little [Next Big Thing], Best Overall Fanfiction and finally Best of the Undiscovered (this will only apply to Of Blood and Bone, not OMM).

This voyage's end, I believe, for me and many of my readers who've been personally impacted by Melissa and her story, would be exceedingly highlighted if all 683 followers voted at least once. It's affected many people, and it would be amazing if we could share it with more! Hopefully you guys will choose to vote for me if you've seen something special written among these pages, or if you've fallen in love with the characters. It would truly be the best birthday present ever, especially if my ghost readers vote for me in any of the categories :) 

Kisses,

inkblots