Chapter Five | Roller Coaster Ride of Emotions

This book is based and inspired by the Originals, with a tinge of the Vampire Diaries. I suggest that you watch the shows to understand some occurrences.

All rights go to The Originals television show on the CW, and Lisa Jane Smith (the author), except the characters and events that are purely of my imagination. PLEASE DO NOT COPY, OR ELSE YOU'LL BE REPORTED.

I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT IF ANYONE IS COPYING SECTIONS FROM THIS BOOK THAT ARE OF MY INVENTION, PLEASE TAKE ACTION.

(EDITED/COMPLETELY REWRITTEN)

________ ♛♛♛ ________ ♛♛♛ ________ ♛♛♛

The song of the chapter is: Conductor by Florence + The Machine 

I tried to control my shaking,

With just one sound.

I tried to warm the ocean,

By writing it down,

I tried to tame my nightmare,

Line by line.

If I write a song about you,

Does that make you mine?

The conductor caught in slow motion,

The orchestra plays on.

Over and over, the same motion,

This work is never done.

________ ♛♛♛ ________ ♛♛♛ ________ ♛♛♛

I think it is about time that I dedicate a chapter to my best friend, my sister, and loyal fan. You are the greatest, and I'm so lucky to have you as a best friend! Even if something horrible happens, we always manage to laugh and make it okay. I would not have gone through the whole Wattpad writing process if you were not there to motivate me every step of the way.Thank you, thank you, thank you, a billion times. You're the greatest! 

          CHAPTER FIVE  ROLLER COASTER RIDE OF EMOTIONS

     "GIVE US A MOMENT, please." Elijah says, the soft sound travelling from his lips to the cool air, forming the slightest bit of mist. His eyes are completely invested in Hayley, who wraps her grey cardigan around her thin shoulders more tightly, as though it would protect her from the curiousness in Elijah's eyes.