22- Getting Whats Coming

(Rylee POV)
"Rylee you have to tell the police what really happened to your arm," Skyler says with concern. "No I want do that it was my fault I shouldn't have cheated on him I deserved to be punished," I tell her trying to get her to see my side of things. "Rylee no matter what you did you didn't deserve to have him put his hands on you or to brake your arm,"Skyler say sympathetically. "Skyler please just stop it, I'm with Alex and I truly think he has changed I just pushed him to far and he snapped," I say as I begin to walk away from her. "No I don't believe this Rylee you can't stay with him, please leave him now before he hurts you worse next time," she follows behind me begging me to listen to her. "Look either drop it or go home I don't care which I'm just tired of hearing you talk bad about Alex," I yell at her. "Fine then I will go home but don't expect this to be the last time you hear about this," she say angrily before stomping out of my room slamming the door behind her.

Ethan's POV
  "So your telling me that Alex broke Rylee's arm?" I ask Skyler trying to confirm what she had just told me. "Yes Ethan and she is just taking up for him as if she has no idea what he is doing to her is wrong," Skyler tells me in a panic. "I'm going to kill him," I say my blood boiling at the thought of him hurting Rylee. "Ethan as much as I would like to give him a taste of his own medicine all your going to do is make Rylee want to take his side more," she say reasoning with me. "Yeah I guess your right but if I see him around I can't promise I want do something to him," I tell her as I grab my keys from the table. "Where are you going?" she and as she follows behind me. "I'm going to see Rylee and see if I can talk some since into her," I explain before getting into my car and pulling out of the driveway.

  I get out of my car and make my way to Rylee's front door. I knock on the door and seconds later her mom answered the door. "Ethan what a surprise, what brings you here?" she ask curiously. "I need to see Rylee but first there is something I need to tell you and your husband," I say to her and she gives me a puzzled look but leads me to her husbands office anyway. "Can I help you," Mr. Conners ask as we step into his office. "Yes sir, I'm here to tell you both that Alex is putting his hands on your daughter he is the reason her arm is broke," I say with anger in my voice. "Son if that were true I think she would have told us," her dad said in disbelief. "Look if you don't believe me then maybe you should call the local hospital and talk to them because from what Skyler told me there will be records that they think the break in her arm was caused from abuse," I explain to him and watch as he picks up the phone and calls the hospital. "Look while he is on the phone I'm going up to see Rylee and once you have confirmed what I have told you then you both can come up and confront her," I say to Mrs. Conners before heading up stairs.

  I burst into Rylee's bedroom without knocking and walk strait up to her. "What are you doing here?" She asked me angrily. "I'm here about that," I say pointing to her arm. "What I fell down the stair outside big deal," she say shrugging her shoulders. "Rylee don't lie to me I know that Alex broke it," I say the anger in my voice matching hers. "Well whatever you heard isn't true so you can leave now," she say turning away from me trying to avoid looking me in the eyes. "You know you can't hide the truth from me I can tell when your lying," I say angrily as I grab her good arm and spin her around to face me. My anger eased as soon as I seen the tears forming in her eyes. "Why do you stay with him?" I ask her sympathetically. "Because he loves me and its our fault that he hurt me, I cheated on him I pushed him to far." she say sounding as if she was trying to reason with herself instead of me. "Rylee please don't go back to him you don't remember all the things he did to you last time but I do, so please leave him," I plead with her as I gently wipe the tears from her eyes. "I do remember," she mumbles and barely caught what she was saying. "You remember what?" I ask her lifting her chin so I can look into her eyes. "Everything!" she say as he eyes lock with mine. "Then why do you stay with him?" I ask feeling confused as to why she would stay with him did she remember his abuse from before. "Because it hurts too bad to be alone, and it was our baby no matter how it was created," she say with hurt in her eyes. "Rylee I don't understand are you trying to get pregnant again is that it?" I ask her in confusion. "I don't know I just thing my baby deserved to have his/her parents give their relation another chance," she says as she begins to break down. "Being with him isn't going to bring your baby back Rylee, I know that's hard to hear but it's true so please see reason and leave him before he hurts you bad or worse kills you," I say feeling my own heart break at the thought of not being able to see and hold her anymore. "I want leave him," she finally say pulling from my arms. "Rylee come home with me and we can be together like we are suppose to I will call the lawyers and stop the divorce," I say stepping back in front of her. "It's over between us so please just go and leave me alone," she begs me. "Fine but if he hurts you don't come running to me, in fact don't come to me ever again," I say getting fed up with her. "Sounds good to me," she say with no emotion in her voice.

  As I walk out the door of her house I spot Alex coming up the drive and as soon as his car stopped I grab him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him out of the car. "What's up with you?" He asked but instead of answering I let my fist make contact with his nose causing blood to go everywhere. "That's for putting your hand on Rylee," I say before hitting him again this time he didn't just stand their he hit me back causing me to grow angrier. Anger took over me as I get on top of Alex and begin punching him repeatedly. "Stop it stop it," I hear Rylee scream out in a panic. Suddenly I was being pulled off of Alex by Rylee's dad. "How could you," Rylee screams at me before going over to Alex and checking him out to make sure he was ok. "Rylee we forbid you to see him, we called your doctor and they to believe that someone broke your arm," Mr. Conners says to Rylee in a stern voice. "You can't do this, I'm old enough to make my own decisions." she say in an broken tone. "Yes I can and you will be going back to live with Ethan where you belong," Mr. Conners says in a stern voice. "Rylee don't listen to him you don't have to do anything you don't want to," Alex speaks his opinion. "I'm telling you son you had better shut up or what Ethan did to you want be the worst thing to happen to you," Mr. Conners tells Alex angrily. "Now Ethan take Rylee with you and I will handle Alex," he say to me sternly. "Yes sir," I say as I walk to Rylee taking her hand and begin leading her to my car not wanting to cause any more drama. "No I'm not going with you," she says yanking her hand from mine then running back to Alex who was getting into his car. "Rylee sweetheart please don't do this, just go with Ethan its what's best for you." her mother pleads with her but without another word she gets in the car with Alex and they drive off leaving all of us behind.

Authors POV
I hope you guys are all still enjoying this book, if so please keep the votes coming!!