4- Meet The Bad Boy

Alex POV
Justin and I coming up with that plan to run into Rylee was awesome I think as I get up out of bed and begin to get dressed for the day. "Dude are you really going to go hang out with that girl again?" Justin as me in a teasing tone. "Yeah I am and she is actually a cool girl," I say giving Justin a warning look. "Come on dude we don't fall for girls we let them fall for us then once we get what we want we leave them," he say trying to make his point. "I'm am not falling for her," I say trying to remain cool. "You could have fooled me," he say laughing and before I could stop it my fist collided with his jaw. "Dude did you really just hit me," Justin asked before coming at me and tackling me into the ground hitting me as hard as he could. When it came to fighting against me Justin was the only one that could hold up his own. I ended up getting in some last punches as the cops pulled us apart.

After sitting in the police station for several hours a officer comes into the cell where we were being held. "So are we free to go?" I ask him as I try to control my anger. "Yes we will be releasing you to your father," he told me as he steps aside reveling my father. "Dad what are you doing here," I ask knowing my dad wasn't due back from his business trip for another couple weeks. "Well I was called to come pick up my son for fighting and destroying a rental house," he say angrily as we begin to make our way out of the police station. "Well you can go back to your trip now," I say as I begin to walk off from him. "No I don't think so, you are grounded for the rest of spring break and you will work for me to pay off the damage done to that house. I will also be taking you home your holiday is over and I will be at home to make sure it stays that way," he say in a demanding voice as we get into his car and begin our journey home.

Rylee POV
I was so excited when I woke up to see I only had an hour to wait until I would see Alex again. I had barely slept last night from not been able to get him out of my head, with his dark brown hair and dark eyes that pierced straight trough me. I get up and put on a simple pale yellow sundress and my white flip flops, gave my hair a messy wet look, and put on just a touch of makeup not wanting to look like I was trying too hard to look good. I grab my phone seeing that I only had ten minutes before Alex would be here to get me so I make my way outside to wait on him.

Thirty minutes later...
As I sit on porch still waiting for Alex I begin to feel stood up. Tears begin to form in my eyes just as I feel someone come up behind me. Knowing that it was Ethan I brush the tears away and take a deep breath as I try to calm myself not wanting to look childish in front him since he already thinks of me as just a kid.

"Rylee what are you doing still sitting out here?" He ask me curiously noticing that I was dressed as if she was going somewhere. "It's nothing," I says with a sadness in my voice as I pushes past him and enter into the house. I could feel him behind me every step I take and I was beginning to get angry at him.

Ethan POV
"It is not nothing, don't lie to me," I say feeling myself getting angry at her for not being honest with me. She continues to walk away from me but I quickly grab her arm spinning her around to face me. "I can look at you and tell that your upset," I say my anger slipping away at the sight of tears in her eyes, as one slips down her cheek I gently wipe it away letting my hand linger on her cheek. "Why do you care?" She asked in a low voice. "I...I just have a sister and I don't like seeing girls upset," I say trying to cover up the feelings for her that where growing inside me. "Is that all?" She asked as she looks me in the eyes. I have never really looked into her eyes until now and my heart skips a beat at the beauty and strength of the girl in front of me.

After standing like we were for several minutes I finally pull back from her, as I give myself a mental slap for almost letting my self fall for a child. "What's wrong what did I do," she asked looking even more broken then earlier. "You didn't do anything wrong, would like to go get something to eat and we can find something to do around here?"I ask trying to change the subject. "Are you sure you want to be seen with a kid," she asked me as she questions my wanting to hang out with her. "Come on," I say grabbing her hand and leading her to the car.

After grabbing a quick bite to eat at a local pizza place I decided to take her to Sea World. "Oh my gosh are you seriously bringing me here?" She ask me with excitement in her voice. "Yeah I told you we would do something fun," I say to her as we get out of the car and begin to make our way into Sea World. As we enter in Rylee grabs my hand in excitement and pulls me towards the dolphins.

As we continue to hold hands we walk around seeing everything there is to see and I watch as she lights up at all the sea life around us. "Thank you so much for bringing me here, I am having so much fun," she say as we walk over to the stingray exhibit. "You welcome I'm glad to see you happy again," I tell her hoping that she will soon tell me why she was upset earlier. "How can one not be happy at a place as awesome as this," she say before going to play with the stingrays.

After spending several hours at Sea World we had finally made it back to the beach house. As we walk inside I grabbed Rylee's hand gently stoping her from leaving the room. "Will you tell me now what had you upset earlier?" I ask her nicely. "I met someone last night and he was supposed to pick me up this morning so we could spend the day together but he stood me up, I should have known better then to think a guy like him could ever have real feelings for me," she says shrugging her shoulders. "Rylee don't ever put yourself down like that, you are an amazing girl and he doesn't want to be with you then he is stupid." I tell her honestly not realizing how contradicting I sound. "Really because you don't like me either," she says trying to make a point. "Rylee that's not true I do like you its just you are barely seventeen and I'm twenty-two, it isn't even legal for us to be together," I say honestly hoping not to upset her. "But it is legal because we are married, do you honestly never think what it would be like if you would just give in and be with me?" She ask as a hint of sadness shows in her eyes. "Rylee please don't get upset," I beg as take the hand I was holding and pull her into my arms hugging he close. Holding her felt so right it's as if she belongs in my arms. After a minute or so she pulled back from my hold and looked at me with her blue eyes that mesmerize me. Without thinking I feel myself leaning into her my lips growing closer to hers and my heart spreads up with anticipation. As my lips touch hers and I kiss her softly she quickly responds kissing me back. I break the kiss and look at her waiting for a response but instead of her saying anything she placed her lips back on mine kissing me hard and things heated up quickly. I picked her up and she she wraps her legs around me without ever braking our kiss I take her to our bed as things continued to heat up. As she pulled my shirt over my head I snapped back to reality. "Rylee we are not doing this," I say quickly taking my shirt from her and putting it back on. "Ethan I have done this before if that's what your worried about," she tells me which caused me skin to crawl at the thought of her with another guy. "No I could care less about who you have been with, I just am not going to be with a child," I say angrily as I start out the room. "Are you seriously going to do this pretend you don't have feelings for me," she say angrily as she runs after me. "I don't have to pretend because I will never have feeling for you, you are just a child!" I scream at her causing her to flinch from the anger in my voice. "Whatever go ahead, I could care less if you like me or not you just a jerk!" she screams at me and I slam my fist into the wall behind her head. She didn't even flinch at my action." You think your so big and bad but I have seen the other side to you and I know you would never hit me so I'm not scared of you," she say before storming off to the room and slamming the door behind her. It was only moment later I could here muffled crying coming from her and I immediately regretted everything I had said to her. I know she will never forgive me for the way I have acted towards her.

Picture Of Alex on this Chapter.