Epilogue

5 years later.....

Rylee POV
  R"I can't believe our babies are starting school tomorrow, it's not fair I feels like we just had them yesterday," I say pouting to Ethan. "I know but they all have to go to school sometime," he say stating the facts. "Yeah I know, but our house is going to be so empty without having them here during the day," I continue to complain. "Well I can think of a solution to that," he says coming closer to me causing me to be trapped between him and the kitchen counter. "Ethan we cannot do this here the children could walk in any minute," I say scolding him. With every kiss he planted on my body I could feel myself giving into him and my resisting stopped. "Lets make another baby," Ethan's says before claiming my lips with his and lifting me onto the counter without every breaking our kiss. Just as things really started to heat up I hear tiny footsteps and a squeal "Eww Daddy why are you biting mommy!" As I start to turn read from embarrassment Ethan's starts laughing as he scopes up Sophia in his arms. "I wasn't biting mommy I was kissing her and anyway young lady what are you doing out of bed you are suppose to be asleep," I hear Ethan tell her as he beings taking her back to her room.

Ethan's POV
  As I take Sophia back to her bed I soon realize she wasn't the only one awake, because Noah's bed was empty. "Sophia where is your brother," I ask her seriously as I lay her back in her bed. "He was already gone when I woke up daddy," she say in her cute little voice as she shrugs her shoulders. "Well then I guess we need to go find him don't we," I say taking her back into my arms and place her on the floor. Her hand holding my finger tight we begin to look for Noah. It wasn't long into the search we found him curled up in mine and Rylee's bed sound asleep. I reach out to pick him up but stopped when I heard Rylee enter into the room. "Don't wake him, he is so hard to get back to sleep," she begs me. "Then what do you suggest I do, because Sophia here isn't going to sleep in their room by herself," I say looking for a solution beside sharing a bed with the kids. "Just let them both sleep in here for tonight," she say as she take Sophia and places her in the bed. "Rylee we are never going to get our bed to ourselves if we don't make them start sleeping in there room all night," I say in a pouty tone of voice. "Daddy's funny," Sophia says with a giggle causing Rylee and I to start laughing. "Fine just for tonight but then it's back in your big girl bed tomorrow night," I say to Sophia who immediately curls up next to Noah and begins to fall asleep. "We had better get to bed too because we have an early start in the morning," Rylee says as she turns off the room light and climbs into bed. "Mommy I sleep with you?" I hear a Noah ask still half asleep. "Yes sweetheart you can sleep with me just for tonight," she says before placing a kiss on both his and Sophia's head. As I claim in bed I too kids the children and then lean over placing one last kiss on Rylee's lips. "I love you and them, just so you know I wouldn't want to rush this stage in there life for nothing," I tell Rylee quickly before laying down on my side of the bed. "I love you to Ethan and I can never thank you enough for the amazing life you have given me," Rylee say softly before we both let sleep over come us.

Authors note:
I hope you all have enjoyed my book, & thanks to all who has read & supported it.
Please continue to vote!