Chapter 15: Finally

*ding dong*

I woke up to my doorbell ringing, but I dont remember the last time I woke up with a smile.

Memories of last night flooded my brain. Lorddddd.

When I open the front door I see Sara. Her smile drops almost immediately.
Whats up with her?

"Um Lex, are those boxers?" She says, looking down.

I follow her gaze right down to...Jb's boxers....which Im wearing...

"Oh-uh-um."

"Dont even try it." She says, with a devilish smirk on her face.
Oh shit.

"So yall finally got together hmm? When and where?" She said plopping down on the couch.

"Here and where you are sitting." I said, motioning towards the couch.

You would've thought Sara saw a spider, considering how fast she fell on the floor.

"Ill just sit on the floor then." She said, pulling her legs to her chest.

"Who says we didnt do it there either?" I said jokingly. But Sara obviously didnt catch it since she just decided to stand. But the something caught her eye. She started walking to the wall by the door.

"Is that....a dent in the wall?" She said, slowly turning her head to give me the 'really bitch' look.

I didnt even have to say anything before someone came walking down my stairs...shirtless. Oh dear.

Jb came walking down the stairs rubbing his eyes, when he caught sight of Sara.

"Oh fuck." He mumbled, still audible to hear. Jb and I exchanged wide eyed glances while Sara was just looking at us with an amused expression.

"Well well. Jaebum hello." Sara said quite evil actually.

Jaebum? Omfg...I cant.

Jb just looked at Sara with his 'tired resting bitch face'.
When Jb finally turned to face me, he broke into a smile.

"Whyyyy hellooooo Lexiiii." Jb said, skipping towards me.

"Can you give me my underwear back now?" Jb said, glancing down and smiling at me.

Lord help me.

____
Us three got in Jb's car and headed to pick up Naeyeon.

The entire ride to Naeyeon's house, Sara kept cracking sexual jokes like: "What's wrong Jb? Did Lexi's cat catch your tongue? HA OH WAIT!"

Dear god.

____

"YALL WHAT?!" Naeyeon yelled.

"SHHHH" Sara and I both shushed her, because now it seemed everyone in the cafeteria was looking at us.

"Im sorry. Really Lex? You cry over Luhan and then fuck Jb?" Naeyeon said with a serious look that soon faded into a smirk. "That's what im talking about." She said, nodding her head as she leans against the back of the booth.

"I practically walked in on the finale." Sara said. "Lex was in Jb's boxers and he was in her sweatpants."

Oh shit....those were my sweatpants werent they?

"Not going to lie, I knew you and that guy would fuck eventually." Cody butts in, still looking at his phone.

"Cody Chase, you arent in this." Sara says, hitting Cody's arm.

"So now what?" Naeyeon asked me.

To be honest I have no clue.

_____