||Butterflies for the stranger||

•Butterflies for the stranger•

My mum closed the door because she didn't wanted us to see granny in that situation. I went at my room locked the door , took of my clothes and put my pajamas. I couldn't handle the situation anymore my family was destroyed in million pieces. I start my first cut and after another and another till my hands were covered with blood. I wanted to cry but I could not .I wanted to leave but I couldn't leave them at least not now. Oh god what if my dad tries to kill his self too or my sister , or.....

The only person who tries to make me happy a little bit is mum. She is always there helping me with her advice for my best friends or when we have those little fights um with everything.

After two months•

Grandma is okay now and she goes every afternoon for a walk with my dad. My grandma is happy again. When she tried to kill her self we send her to the hospital and after paying for her pills and salute my parents decided that i should stay at the same high school. They didn't have so much money for a new school for me so they let me there. So yeah i'm very happy.

I tried to draw something yesterday and it turned out very,very beautiful. I draw a beautiful girl smiling and enjoying herself. She looked happy.... Her wounds were healed and her problems were solved. Their happiness inspired me .

As about my cuts they are still there but not as deeper as they used to be ,they are close now but they will be there forever. The truth is no one knows about them not even my best friends.

**Summer **

Finally summer time has come and i don't have to see my classmates face for two moths. So finally today is the last day of school and tomorrow we have our party night as we do every year. Me and and my best friends decided to go shopping and buy a few things about tomorrow. We can't go there with jeans and shirts right!?

I was getting ready to go shopping with them. When suddenly I heard somebody knocking so i went downstairs to see who was. Oh it was him ,Alex the boy I met months ago. But what was he doing here outside my house!?

"Um hello Alex! What are you doing here? How can i help you?" I asked putting a surprise face on. I mean how did he found my house? Has he been following me for all this months? Uh stop asking so much question leave your poor mind relax.

"Hi! Lucy, right? I didn't knew that you lived here this means we are neighbors now."He said with a happy face but after put that smirk on. I mean why does he always do that? The smirk thing.

"It's GREAT...I mean cool." I said starting to be nervous because i was thinking with a loud voice.

"Ha it's okay." He said smiling which made me blush. "Uh i forgot i came here to ask if your dad can help us repair the house." He said curious.

"Um wait to ask him then. Do you want to come in and wait?" I asked wishing he could.

"Oh it's okay i will wait here. You can go." He said smiling.

I went at the living room and i told my dad that our new neighbors needed his help. He accepted and left with Alex. After they left i run toward my window trying to see something. Of course i was watching at the window duh. My dad looks like he knows them. Um i don't know none of my neighbors not even my neighbors next door.

They start working oh and Alex took off his t-shirt and in that moment i was thinking about that Carly Rae Jepsen song ''call me maybe'' but lets hope this one isn't gay. I forgot that i was going for shopping with my best friends so i run upstairs and got ready . After i took my keys went out. I said goodbye to Alex and the others .