||Friendship||

• Friendship•

Evan P.O.V

Finally home after two long weeks, man I've been waiting for this day so badly. I'm lucky enough to be home. I was happy till Alex decided to tell me about their relationship, I'm not happy to know for it. I don't trust him at all because he is such a jerk and flirty all over girls. He looks like those perverse one. I started hating him since we had our first fight. Anyway I hope he makes her happy and feeling loved.

"Hey, asshole finally home e?" Emily asked coming toward me and hugging meh.

"Yes, pineapple! I'm here finally." I said.

"How is it possible,that you have like everyday a new nickname for me?" She asked." So,how are you feeling today?"

"I am 100% well , I think because my wound doesn't hurt anymore." I said, really it didn't hurt anymore.

"Great to hear that! So this means that I can tickle you." She said and started tickling my body.

"Oh, stop it please!" She is so bad at ticking and I can't handle it.

"Hello,son!" My dad said. It's been a long time not watching him because he was always out for work business.

"Hi, dad. When did you come?" I asked surprised.

"Aren't you going to give your father a hug? I came home yesterday, your mum didn't told me anything about your incident." He said so that's the reason why he wasn't near me when I was on hospital. 

My parents divorced last year and it's very difficult for me to go every week at each one of their houses. I wanted them to be together again but my dad has a fiance now and I can't stand her. I don't like her even though she always act nice around me.

"Oh that's why you were here when I was on hospital but anyway I'm happy that you come back,man." I said and gave him a hug. I can't hate none of them because they are divorced. They are my parents after all. I decided to live with my mother because i didn't wanted her to be all alone crying and things like that.

"This week you are coming at us, right?" He asked.

"I think so, we haven't seen each other for a month. We both miss that father-son conversation." I said and really I missed him.

"Great then because we are going out you, me and Miriam." He said. Miriam was his fiance as I said. "How have you been dear? He asked pointed at Emily.

"I've been good sir thank you for asking." She answered.

"Oh, please don't call me sir. You can call me Oliver." He said. I know he always used to hate it when people calls him sir.

"Okay, then Oliver." She said. "I have to go now. I just came to see Evan because I wasn't on hospital."

" Thank you for coming." I said not calling her nickname in front on dad.

"I think i'm going to have a nap." I said and left dad in the living room. He was staying because he wanted to talk with mum. My room is on the third floor of our house , yes I know i have a huge house but that's what happened when both of your parents are business people. I was going to sleep when I got a call. It was Lucy.

"Hey, Lucy! Whats up?" I asked.

"Um, nothing special. I wanted to talk with you. How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Oh I'm pretty good thank you for calling." I said. "Oh and thank you for driving me home , thank Alex too." I said trying to be nice for that Alex part.I still hate him.