||My routine||

My routine

So many memories... I closed my album and went to sleep. I can't sleep, my dreams are gone. I can't even imagine a flower or a animal. Ah my mind is blowing but what will happen if it actually blows up? Will I die? O sleep Lucy, you think too much.

*Turns the light off*

"Lucy wake up it's 11:00 am! We are going to visit grandpa today!" My sister shouted while nodding my head.

"Okay okay,wait!" I said getting up from bed. "I need to choose what I'm going to wear." I couldn't go there with my pajamas.

I promised my grandpa that when he  died I was going to wear white clothes. Every year I do the same thing. I wear a white sweeter with a shirt and white jeans,just as I promised him.  

It's hard for me to go at his memorable with flowers in my hands every year. I can't even touch his tomb , I just can't.

"Are you coming Lucy?" Mum asked with a sweet tone.

"Yes mum just give me a minute to get my bouquet of roses." I said taking it and running down stairs.

Why roses? Because they were his favorites.He used to buy my grandma a bouquet full of red and white roses to show his love and appreciation he had for her. Thats a true love.

•At the cemetery•

His tomb is full of small flowers ; they're  standing in the same line like they were humans standing in a row.

My parents started crying, i couldn't handle it either. I couldn't stop looking at my granny,she wasn't crying . She was getting closer and closer and with her thin hands trying to touch the flowers.

"You promised me that we would be together till the day we both die. You said that you were going to take care of me. You were my partner in everything. In every crime we did when we were younger . We were two and now I'm alone without my partner. My partner in crimes :'( . Your bedside is cold and there is none to warm it, I don't play chess anymore because there's a player missing. You are here (heart) and here(mind). But not here for real." My grandma speech was so meaningful and sad.

Her speech made me cry even more,their love was true.

How is going to be mine? Who will be my prince? Who?

After an hour we arrived home. My mum continued to cook lunch for us , me and my sister sat down at the coach watching our favorite serial " The Carrie diaries". Oh and Sebastian is so fucking hot. I wish I had a boyfriend like him to kiss and hug him everyday. My sister Annabel likes Adam, he is hot too but i like blondes more. We dream too much but  doesn't every teenager do that? We had to pause it because mum called us for lunch time. She made PASTAS and yes,pastas are my favorites ones.

Before we have lunch we always pray for love, health,harmony and peace for all our lovers that are near us and even those who are watching us from heaven..

After we finished i went at my room. As it was Saturday i decided to call my best friends to go out. I took my phone and called Emily.

"Hey love ! Whats up? So I was thinking why don t we hangout? Call Emma too. I want to go and try those new Starbucks. So what do you think?" I asked  my tons of questions not even letting her say "hi".

"Yeah of course I was going to call you now to ask you out ,but you were faster than me. Okay i will call her but i think she won't come because she was going on that concert with her cousins remember?" She said with that sweetie and cozy voice that she always make.

"Oh,yes! But it's okay call her maybe the concert is later and call me back. We are still going out even if she doesn't come. So don't worry." I said even though i knew she wasn't coming.

•After 10 min•

The phone started rining it was Emily.

"So what did she said? She isn't coming right?" I asked putting a disappoint face on.

"No, because she was getting ready for the concert. Where are we going to meet at my house, yours or Starbucks? " Emily asked again with her cozy voice.

"Um let's meet at Starbucks. See you later!" I said kissing her throw the phone.

"Okay ,Lucy! See ya kisses." She said doing the same thing as me.

I opened my wardrobe to change my clothes because i couldn't go out with the same clothes I went at my grandpa's tomb. As a lover of rock and hipsters most of my clothes are black so i choose my cozy sweater with my ripped black jeans,took my bag with me and went downstairs.

Told mum i was going out and she approved shaking her head. My stupid little sister Annabel wanted to come too but i didn't let her.

I closed the door and took one key with me. On my way to Starbucks I clash heads on with someone. He was a handsome boy with green eyes , blonde hair and a sweet smile.

He smiled to me and said. "Hey! I'm Alex sorry for clashing with you. It was my fault ,i was reading and walking too . Such an asshole right? "He said with a smirk on his face.

"Oh, it's okay! It's my fault too. I'm Lucy nice to meet you Alex. No I don't think you are an asshole." I said smiling and giving him a hand shake.

After our little conversation he left. Oh god he was so gorgeous and he looked a lot like Sebastian from The Carrie Diaries . Anyway i arrived at the Starbucks and there i meet Emily.

We had a little conversation. After Starbucks we went out for a walk at the international park. It was like our place, there we could do whatever we wanted to.
There is a wall full of my graffiti on it. Emily and Emma have helped me too. There i feel free to think and share my imagination. We have called it our little light blue universe.

Why? Because it's full of colors. Colourful chairs and the blue fountain which is like a kingdom inside of a forest. We stayed there for two hours because it's winter time and sun goes to sleep in 5 pm.  It's so beautiful watching its sunset from there.

When i arrived home i found my sister very worried and i asked her whats going on. "Granny it's ill Lucy!! One hour ago we found her with a rope on her hands,she wanted to kill herself" She said and hugged me scared to imagine that situation again.. I was shocked too, at that moment.

We both ran at her room. There she was laying on her bed. She looked so pale and out of breath like she was really dead but thank god she wasn't.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey lovers i hope that you will like the second chapter can't wait to post the third one so enjoy this one i made it a little bit more longer. Enjoy! you can tell me if i have done any mistake and i accept every suggestion and bad and good words from you so........ Um okay bye enjoy!