||Lets be drunk||

🍻Lets be drunk🍺

🍻Lets be drunk🍺

"Hey mum i'm home!"Lucy shout.

"Oh, hey darling so how was your date?"Mum asked.

"Oh mum please it wasn't a date at all we just went for a walk and breakfast."She said getting blushed.

"So it was!"Annabel said laughing.

"Okay,yes as you say. "Lucy said."Now if you let me i should go up stairs and talk with Emily."

*She left mum and Annabel there and went up stairs , took her phone and called Emily.*

Hey Emily ,sorry for leaving like that yesterday...sorry for not telling you but I wasn't feeling okay. Oh and...."Lucy continued."I'm sorry about Evan too, how is he feeling today?"

"Hey Lucy! It's okay I understand you, you don't have to be sorry because I would never hate my best friend... Oh and Evan is here he says hi."Emily answered from the other line.

"Can I talk with him,please?"Lucy asked.

"Yeah of course!"She said with a happy voice.  *hey Evan Lucy wants to talk to you.* *Okay give me the phone.*

"Hey Lucy how are you?"He asked curious.

"How am I?I'm okay but I call for you. Are you okay?"She asked with a broken voice.

"I'm okay don't worry!"He answered with a sweet voice. Like that Evan voice. Cozy and sweet and to cute too.

"Listen I talked with Alex and he said he is sorry for acting that way and that he wants to meet all of you."She said.

"Um okay then lets see how sorry he is.... I will talk with the others and tell you,"He said."But i don't promise you nothing till then."

"Okay discuss with them and tell me."Lucy  said and close the call.

After 5 minutes the phone rang.

"Lucy we will come. I'm doing this for you but the truth is I can't be friend with that asshole."Evan said.He was being a little rude.

"Really? Thanks a lot. Oh and I'm not going to push you to do something you don't want to. By the way I was thinking that you hate me too"She said with a sad voice.

"What are you talking about. I will never hate you... I love you, you are my best friend we can't ruin our friendship just for a stupid fight,right ?He asked. He really loves her more than everything.

"Oh of course no ,you guys are more important to me than Alex or somebody else. "She said smiling.

"You promise me that you will never forget me whatever happen?"He asked. Lucy was really surprised by this question "...never forget me whatever happen?" What will happen?

"I promise you,I won't forget you till i die."She said.

"So, where are we going to meet?"Evan asked.