||The Epilogue||

10 years later....

"Lucy, honey! Come dinner is ready!"Nora shout.

"I'm coming mum!"Lucy answered running as fast as she could for downstairs.

"Finally you are here! We have something to tell you. But, first daddy wants to give you something."Nora said.

There he was sitting on the sofa with a bottle of beer in his hands and enjoying his football game.

"Daddy!"Lucy shout turning his attention at her.

"My beautiful princess!I have something for you."Evan said.

"OHH, WHAT? IS IT A BARBIE DOLL HOUSEEE?"Lucy screamed.

"No, something that you wanted Santa to give you for this year.Try to remember!"Evan said squeezing her cheek.

"A dad you are hurting mehh! Um, let me think....I wished a barbie house, new colors and puppy....thats all i think."Lucy said petting her head.

"Here take it!"He said giving her an envelope."Open it!"

"OH, DADDY WE ARE GOING IN DISNEYLANDDDD!" She said shouting."THANK YOU! Mum, mum come!"

"What? Why are you shouting dear?"Nora came having a surprised look on her face.

"Dad bought us ticket..."Lucy started but she was paused by her mum.

"For Disneyland in California! Yes, i know!"Nora said."But, i have another beautiful surprise for Christmas to tell you!"

"Oh, what it is? Tell me!"She asked with sparkles never fading of her eyes.

"You are going to have a sister sweetheart!"Nora and Evan said in the same time.

"OH MY GOD! Really? Can't wait for herr!"Lucy shout and went on the sofa where her parents were standing and gave them both a huge hug.

"I love you! You are the best parents i could wish for!"Lucy said giving each one of them a kiss.

"We love you,too dear!"Nora said kissing her forehead.

"Daddy loves you, too princess! Evan said putting them both in a bear hug."And i love you my perfect wife!"

"Oh, and something! As tomorrow is Christmas granny Beth invited us to go there! So, we are going to spend Christmas with her. What do you think Lucy?"Nora said.

"AWESOME!"She said and they all started laughing.

-------------------------------

Things have been super good these past years. I decided to reach and finish my sister dream, now i'm on my last year at OCAD University in Canada for art and fashion design. I have been pretty busy since i started the university, i don't see my parents to often only for holidays. 

Finally right now we are on Christmas holidays and after one hour i'll be able to see them. To tell a secret before i was scared to travel with planes but now i feel way more comfortable. Especially this year that i have Tomas with me. He is an amazing person and makes me feel happy and comfortable with myself and my body. We have been dating for more than 3 years now.

When i talked on Skype with my parents they said they were both coming to take us and my mum can't wait to meet this handsome Blondie i have with me. If you are asking for grandma she died one year after Lucy because of heart problems.

 Do i miss her? Of course both of them, i think of Lucy every night before i fall asleep and i thank her for taking care of me from above. I see her sometimes in my dream wearing a beautiful white dress with amazing white wings and a big ring on top of her head. She really is a beautiful angel, my guardian angel! It was hard for us to gather our self's together after her death. She was to young to deserve it! My mum almost went insane because of it but after some medical attention she recovered.

 What happened to Alex and Ricky? The dumb ass Alex went insane after he found out that Lucy died because of him. He kept saying that he loved her and he didn't meant to hurt her, but after some researches the police found out that he has raped 3 other girls from his school. 

Such a di*k! Police decided to put him in a mental screwball after he became better they transfer him in jail and denounced him for life. Ricky went on jail too, for more than 50 years for being a partner in crime.

Emily and Adam finally got married 3 years ago and know they have a beautiful baby called Halsey that is only one year old. About Emma and Alan they split up but they still decided to be friends but they don't meet to often now. Emma married last year with Caspar and now she is waiting for a guy and she is already 5 months pregnant. Alan decided to leave for his studies and now he works for iPhone company. I heard he has been on and off relationships but he told me that he has been dating a great girl for 2 years now and her name is Elisa. 

Last but not least my favorite family Nora and Evan! They have been together for 9 years now and they have an amazing and beautiful daughter 5 years old called Lucy and they decided me to be her aunt as none of them have siblings. They are such amazing people for naming their daughter after my sister name. At least each one of them is heaving their happy endings including me too.

"Ann, wake up we arrived." Tomas shook me.

"Really? Finallyy!"I cheered.

We took our luggage's and went board. My parents were waiting us with a poster writing 'Merry Christmas to Ann and Tomas!'

"Mum,dad!"I shout and ran toward them to give them a warm hug.

"Oh, my beautiful girl!"Mum said."Come here Tomas!"

"Thank you, miss!"He said as he came to join our group hug.

"Ann, guess what!"Dad said.

"What?"I asked surprised.

"All the guys are in town and they told me they all wanted to meet you tomorrow for lunch!"He continued."All of them are here Alan with his girlfriend, Emma and her husband, Evan, Nora and their daughter Lucy and of course Adam and Emily."

"Oh, can't waitt!"I shout."Now, lets go home and enjoy this day with my 3 amazing people."

No, matter what you will always be in my heart and mind dear sister. Thank you for everything! Now, finally we are leaving happily after each one of us.

-The real end!

_______________________________________________________________________________
AS I PROMISED YOU GUYSS! Here is the epilogue, i hope you like it.Enjoy! 
23 December, it's been a whole year and i want to thank you guys for reading this booking and for giving me the best moments i could ask for this year. Tank you for the 7.9k reads i just ccan't be more thankful! You guys are amazing! 

For any question ask me!