||Let the fun begin|| Part 1

🏊•Let the fun begin• 🏊

I'm happy for having Evan back in our group

I'm happy for having Evan back in our group. Now he is way more better and doctor allowed him to go on vacation.This was a happy news for him because having a swimming pool outside the house and not having a chance to go for a swim on it, because of your wound it's hard.

We have been thinking this past days to go on vacation together with all of the members of the group.

We have planed everything Alex will drive us everywhere, we have been thinking for one week trip. We will be staying four days in a hotel that Evan booked for us and guess what it is near the beach. We will have an amazing sea view and it will be 10 minutes away. After we will go on a camping with another group. I was packing my clothes when suddenly my phone rang. It was Emily as always. We will always be talking on phone for two or three hours.

"Hello,Lucy!So are you getting ready?"She asked.

"Yes, I'm choosing what I'm going to wear.You?"I said. That moment when you have everything but you feel like you have nothing to wear.

"Yes, I'm taking two dresses ,5 shorts and 6 t-shirts and of course my vans and sandals."She said with a happy voice.

"I don't know what to take but of course my shorts and t-shirts will be on my baggage." I said. I don't like dresses that much even though my mum has bought me thousands.

"Good. I can't wait for tomorrow! It will be an amazing week! "She said shouting. Ouch my ear.

"I can't wait, too! At least Nora is coming or no?"I asked. Nora has always been a sweet and nice girl to me and I like her a lot.

"Yes, I think. I called her before but no answer."She said.

"Um you can call---"I was cut of.

"Really? You want me to call Adam, really?" She said angrily.

"Wo, wo calm down miss! I didn't said anything you didn't even let me finish."I said. I wanted to say that she could call Evan to ask Adam.

"Yes, I know but I understand what you wanted to say."She said. Oh really!?

"I wanted to say that you can call Evan to ask Adam. I know how you feel Emily and what happened last week. I'm not that fool."I said. Better call Adam by myself and ask for Nora.

"Yes, you are right sorry! I've been stressed this week. Okay I'll call Evan."She said with a sorry tone.

"Oh it's okay LOVE! You are still my love you know that."I said laughing."It's okay I'll call them don't worry."

"Okay my Cutie Love! I have to go now,I really need to use bathroom."She said and I stared laughing.

"Ha go then! I don't want to let your body wait." I said and closed the call.