||Can you please have mercy?||

Heyoo! I'm back from holidays and ready like never to write the last chapters of the story. Yeah, i know it's been a long, long road till now. I'm very happy about this book as it came out to you. I'm so happy that you liked and commented it a lot. It made me feel proud about my work and made me continue it....and i will totally finish it! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! *VIRTUAL HUGS AND KISSES FOR YOU ALL*  XXX
Have a nice day or night and don't forget to smile and enjoy each part of yourself and life. 
Ps:There will be an extra chapter this week!!!
__________________________________________________________________

His show up last day after a long , long way not watching him...just brought those terrible days flashed back right toward my eyes. I admit it that i used to fall for him so badly, remembering that nice and sweet blonde guy. What happened to that? He said he loved me, he said he cared for me but he only used me. I was his toy of pleasure and fun. This is just f@cked up! I mean you came out of a Vagina asshole, how can you rape a female? Whatever stop it Lucy, just stop thinking about that douche bag. 

The ring of my phone made me leave my thoughts and turn back into reality. It was Evan! The saver, the ones that deserves everything, the amazing sweetheart Angel

"Hey, Lucy! I know it's late and i'm sorry for dis--" I put a grin on my face when i heard his smooth and chilly voice. He was right, it was already 2 am. 

"Evan did you forget that we leave in the same house and you are one room away mine?So, why do you need to call?" I asked even though i knew his answer. One, two, three...and

"Yes, i know but i wanted to make clear that you were still awake. Thinking about my hot abs Miss Green?" He said gasping.

"Oh, Evan you  wish! Okay, you can come."I said laughing.

"How can you do it? Are you a magicians that read minds or what?"He asked fully surprised of my answer. Yeah, that's what happen when you keep doing it everyday, i'm used to it Mr.

"I slay at reading minds right?"I said smirking. "So are you coming or should i fall asleep?"

"Yes, be there in a minute."He said and then he hang up.So, fast Mr.Evan! "I'm here!"

"Welcome asshole! So, how can i help you in 2 AM? I hope your not having any problem with your tampon?"I said grinning full of glee. If you could have seen his face, totally red as a spicy pepper. 

"HA HA HA! So, funny!"He grumbles.

"Sorry, but my brain couldn't find something else!"I smirked.

"Whatever! I think we need to talk!" He said with a cold tone. Uh, what happened to the smooth and chill boy?

"Yes, tell me?"I asked curious for what were we going to talk at 2AM.

"Not, here! Lets go at the roof ,ti's the best place i can think and calm." I nod my head and went after him. It was quite chilly up there but in the same time too, cold. I was enjoying the way the wind brush my messy bun hair, smelling the fresh air of the sweet night.

 There he was gazing at while i was enjoying the full shaped moon. I couldn't make eye contact with him, i just couldn't. Are you finally falling for your best friend Lucy? No, this just can't happen. Those quite minutes were a little bit awkward for me as i catch him gazing at me and his sparkled eyes look so wonderfully beautiful under the moon light. Uh, stop it Lucy with all this stupid thoughts. Stupid brain!  

After a few minutes Evan finally decided to  broke the silence between us.

"Lucy?" He said and i turned to face his adorable gaze. 

"Yes, tell me?" I said gasping. 

He came closer filling that little gap between us which made me feel uncomfortable. Wo, chill Lucy. What's wrong with you today?

"You, remember that day when i finally decided to show you my feelings? I was thinking....if you can give me an answer now?" I just frozen. I couldn't answer still. 

"You know i can't sleep thinking about you all night, waiting for you to love me back. Can you please have mercy on my heart? Can you  put yourself on my position for one moment? Can you? I am a mess i know but you, you are the one that chills me down and makes me laugh everyday." Those words totally broke my heart. I'm the one that has stolen his heart without permission....without giving him a answer. 

"I....I"I couldn't even talk. I was shocked from his melty words. 

"You are my lullaby to sleep! Without you i'm lost and hitten with millions avalanches that try to drown me like Titanic. I'm begging you for an answer just a yes or no, please!"He said grasping my hand and putting it near his heart. I could feel his heart beating faster than mine was. 

"I'll give you an answer. I will be frankly with you! " I said with my heart beating faster and faster and my hands shaking.

"All these time that i spent with you made me see and open my eyes. I had the one that truly cares and loves me for who i am....that always has protect my back against boys. I was blind to see the truth but i got a good lesson for it. Yes, Evan! I love you with all my heart and soul." I said and than a glee came at his face. His eyes full of sparkle came near me finally after waiting for that long go kiss. 

His soft and sleek lips were kissing mine. I kissed him back without hesitation."I'm yours Evan! I would love to be your girlfriend."I said smiling. He couldn't believe it and hugged me very tight and put me closer at his lap as we both enjoyed the beautiful night.

~~~~~~

"Whatt? You two are in a relationshippp!"Emily start screaming from the other line. 

"Yes, we are!"I shout back. I was so happy for finally accepting my feelings against him.

"How? What happened?" She asked curious.

"I will explain when we meet, okay." I said. 

"Oh, thanks a lot for making me wait!"She said grumbling.

"Be patient Em!So, you remember the last things from the list?" I said smiling.

"Uh, dud of course! Drugs and steal!"She said gasping.

"Yeah, good girl! Today we will steal."I said laughing. 

"Lets go to the new center shop that has open these days."She said and i agreed.

"Okay, then see you there."I said.

"See ya! Even Emma will come right?" She asked and shit. I forgot to tell her.

"Yeah, call her for me. I forgot!" I said and hang up.