||Happy birthday!||

Hey guys so the new chapter is out i hope you like it. Enjoy! Oh and please don't be silent readers I want to know your opinion about my story. So don't hesitate to write something on the comments <3 Thank you for your support for such a short time. I will try my best to make this story beautiful for YOU. 
_______________________________________________________

Happy birthday! 

"Evan, finally how do you feel?" Emily asked me by taking me hand.

"I'm feeling good today, especially after watching your beautiful faces."I said giving them a huge smile even though my wounds still hurt.

"We have been waiting for you to wake up for like 3 days. I'm so glad that you are good now." Lucy finally decided to speak and I was so happy for listening her voice. After all this time.

"You missed this cutie face right?" I asked trying not to laugh.

" O really you think so Mr.Pitter !? I think you have been dreaming so much all this past days." Emily said punching my shoulder and giving me a smirk.

"I missed your face!" Lucy said. " I missed my protector boy."

"Has anybody been poking you or something?" I asked trying to act like a cool protector.

"Nobody don't worry." She said giving me a smile.

"Hey where is Alex and Emma? Did they forgot me?" I mean i was curious because even though i sill don't like him , I saved his life.

"He was here but he had to left because he got a call." Emily explained to me.

"Oh I see! So tell me how have you guys been?" I missed them so much and i wanted to know like everything they have done this past days.

"Um nothing special we have been all day here taking care for your 'butt' and waiting for you get well. So that's all." The way Emily said the word butt made me laugh so hard.

••After one week••

Alex P.O.V

Today it's her birthday finally and i have been preparing for this for so long. I think that today is the right time to ask her. I know I have been knowing her for only two weeks and a half , but i think that everyone call fall in love. I believe in love with first sigh , I had my butterflies on since i saw her then on November. I mean people can fall in love by knowing each other in a short time. That's what happened to me.

"Hey Emily! So everything is ready for tonight, right? The party, the presents , everything?" I asked Emily because I wanted everything to go as I planed.

"Yes Alex everything is ready for tonight. Who is going to take Lucy?" Yes she was right how could i forgot about this. Lucy, it's a surprise for her so somebody has to take her out to the right place.

"I will do it don't worry. Is Evan coming?" I asked even though I don't want him to be there tonight. He has to always ruin my plans.

"Nah he can't make it for today, the doctor said he need to stay and one week there" She said and i couldn't be more happy for this.

"I'm sorry to hear that! I have to hang up now Emily." I said and hang it not even letting her to say me good bye.

I decided to write Lucy a birthday wish on Facebook but then i thought it would be better on message.