•Catching feelings•

What Evan did pissed me off for real, on the morning he told me that he loves me and after he kissed her at the dinner

What Evan did pissed me off for real, on the morning he told me that he loves me and after he kissed her at the dinner. Whats wrong with him? Wait a minute I'm getting jealous, shut up Lucy. You have always consider him as your best friend or better said like your brother. YOU have never seen him in a different way not even once. Why are you getting jealous after he told you his feelings. You love Alex ,Lucy you love Alex. Stop it with all this thoughts.

"Lucy are you okay?"Alex asked giving a wired look.

"Yes, I'm pretty good."I answered.

"You look very distract today."He said.

"That's because i didn't have enough sleep last night."I said giving him a fake smile.

"Okay, love as you said."He said kissing my hand.

"Be careful! Keep your eyes at the road."I said turning his face at the road.

"I can't! I want to see that beautiful face sleeping, smiling, laughing all day."He said reaching me for a kiss.

"Naha watch the road, the kiss later."I said laughing.

"You are making me crazy Lucy Green. Crazy for you!"He said.

"Tell your hormones to wait!"I said giving him a smirk.

"Don't give me that smirk, you badass."He said understanding what i meant.

"I have learned from the master."I said doing the smirk once again.

"Yes, you have such a sexy teacher."He said raising his eyebrows.

"Stop it."We heard a voice behind us it was Evan.

"Somebody woke up."Alex said but i wanted to stay quit.

"It's boring waking up and listening at you to romance."Evan said with his sleepy voice.

"Ups sorry Mr. Evan."Alex said smiling. "Lucy we shouldn't do it in front of Mr Evan the next time."

"Yes, yes as you say."I answered.

"Wo somebody is pissed."Evan said.

"I'm not pissed!"I said."I hate it when you two have to fight or discuss."

"Sorry.!"Evan shout. "Sorry Mrs. Green for talking to your boyfriend, for showing you feelings and things."

"Whats wrong with you two?"Alex asked surprised."I have never seen you this way before."

"Nothing, just drive."I said and went quite after that Evan too. The road was quite until Alex shout.

"Guys wake up! We are here."

"Finally!"Emily shout.

"Wo its full of camping tends."Emma said.

"I thought we were alone."Adam said.