||Flashback the memories||

💭•Flashback the memories•💭

Emily P.O.V

That day when I first saw Adam after such a long time my stomach started to punch me I felt butterflies all over my body. They were flying everywhere. I was feeling pain and happiness in the same time. I used to like Adam when we were little, I always used to have a childish crush for me. I was feeling it again , the butterflies were even more this time. He has change so much, he has grown up taller and his abs....damn those abs.

I remember that time when we had our first kiss, it was so strange and wired. I mean we were 8 years old and his face expression was so wired too. Tell me have you ever heard that a little girl goes to a boy house in the 10 pm, give him a kiss and leave.

*Flashback time*

"Hey Emily what are you doing here?"Adam asked with a wired look. He was totally surprised I mean who wouldn't it was 10 pm.

"I came here to tell y...."I stopped I was scared to tell him I had a crush on him.

"It's like 10 pm are you feeling okay or something? Do your parents know that you are here?" Adam continued asking and asking."How did you came?"

"Adam let me talk!"I said. He was getting my nerves.

"Yes,sorry!"He said and let me talk.

The truth is I couldn't say anything. I went near him and gave him a little kiss and run toward the window. Climbing down to my bike I ran away.

*Back to the present*

I remember that I didn't talk with Adam for like one week, he always tried to talk but I always ran away.

Such a wired situation I was a bad ass since I was nine. After one week we forget everything I mean because I still remember that moment. I didn't expected him to come back and lets say puberty has hit him so damn fucking good.

When he left I continued having some little crushes on boys at my school and one of them propose me to be his girlfriend when I was 14 but I refused him even though he was the popular boy of the school. He was just a jerk wanting to have every girl of the school.

We said that being 17 is hard but what will happen when we turn 50 or 80 it will be way more difficult and hard for all of us. I know that a lot of things changed when dad died on military but life continues and I have to be strong for myself and my mom.

At least I'm happy that life blessed me with my little brother. He is 3 years old now ,his name is Lucas. He is such a sweet an I love it when he calls me Em he can't spell it at but again it's beautiful from his mouth.

My mum has been such a strong person ,she has always tried to make us happy and every wishes come true. I miss my dad sometimes it's been 2 years and a half since he left us. Lucas was only two month when he left to go back to military.

He was always caring and funny.

I'm happy for having Evan as my big brother he has always been there protecting me and being in different fights for me too. I remember that time when one of the football players was flirting with me and Evan hits him. He like always angry and very aggressive but he has a Big Heart.

Lucy and Emma have been there for me too. We have always support and help each other in everything.  

I'm happy for both of them having somebody who love them and take care for them.When Evan was in hospital those days we have been hanging out a lot all of us and Adam too. That day we played truth or dare  I really hate that game really. Why should we do those stupid dares. That day Alex gave Adam a dare to kiss the most beautiful girl around and he came toward me put his hand on my neck and gave me a soft kiss. Then the butterflies continued again I was feeling his beats too they were going like crazy like his heart was going to explode.It was a strange feeling again but this time was he who kissed me. I was totally shocked and I turned into a red tomato. I pushed him away and didn't spoke anything till the end of the game. I have never felt this way. We haven't talk for one week since then, better say I haven't talked to him.