||Welcome back||

Baby I got me
Baby I got me
And that's all I need
Yeah that's all I need
Baby I got me
Only friend I see
Playing on my team
Is someone like....

  Me, baby, no way
Watch me while I do my thing
Me, baby, no way
Are you rolling with the team?  

Outchea, pronto
Hit 'em with the dose, that's a combo
Running through ya block, no fumble
Bout to kill 'em all, where's the shovel?
See I gotta go for mine
Benja-jammin' - that money on my mind
Jamaican club - I'm stayin' on the grind
Dutty whine, don't step on, this land mine!

Lucy P.O.V

It was such an amazing surprise. I mean he finally propose me ,to be his girlfriend. He gave me a bracelet too with our names on it.How cool is it?! It's been like two hours and I can't stop dancing , especially on the IGGY AZALEA-team song. While I was dancing and cuddling with Alex , Emma was coming toward me with a cute boy. Where is Alan?

"Hey Lucy I want you to meet Adam." She said giving me the look like 'shake hands'.

"Hey Adam nice to meet you!" I said giving him a smile. 

" Really, Lucy you don't fucking remember him?"Emma said giving me a strange look.

"What do you mean? Sorry,but I really don't remember you." I said giving a sorry look to Adam.

"I'm Adam Lee , the nerd boy with a fat ass." He said. "Do you remember me now?"

"Oh, god Adam!" Really?! I sounded like a fangirling. But oh boy he has changed a lot. 

"Yes,finally!" He said and gave me a tight hug. "Happy birthday!"

"Thank you so much!" I said giving him a hug too. "How have you been? It's been such a long time since I saw you. We were 9 years old, when you left  correct me if I'm wrong."

"Yes it's been a long time. I've been good , I decided to leave France and come back here. Hey but where is Evan and the others? I only met you and Emma." So much questions, I'm happy he decided to come back.

"Um, Evan is in hospital and he couldn't make it tonight and the others are here around."I said and from a smiley face he turned into a shock face. 

"Evan is in hospital!? Why? What happened?" Oh it's better not to tell him now. I mean it's my birthday and I don't want people to get sad.

" Oh, it's a long story I will tell you tomorrow when we go and visit him ,okay?" I said trying to change the conversation. " How is miss Jane?"

"Okay then, because I want to see him. It's been such a long time not seeing my best friend. Oh she is fine and she told me to say  Happy Birthday from her. She has a present for you too." He said giving me the present.

"Oh she has always been so nice with me. Thanks a lot" I said giving him a hug. I missed him we used to be best friends when we were little, he has changed so much. He doesn't wear glasses anymore as he used to and he isn't very fat. I mean he isn't fat at all. 

"I have to go because I want to meet the others. See you around and happy birthday once again." He said and left. I couldn't say to him thank you for this amazing surprise. Anyway I will tell him tomorrow.

"Hey, love! Who was he?" Alex asked with a jealous look. It's only been two hours since i decided to be his girlfriend and he has start with his jealousy act.

"He is one of my best friends , I haven't seen him for so long  because he wasn't here." I said caressing  his hairs.

"Oh, stop that please!" He said begging to me. It looks like mister Alex hates it when people touch his hair.