•Searching for the truth•

💛•Searching for the truth•💛

It's been one week, i think! Yea, it's been one week since my family decided to lock me here. They all think i'm a mess and a crazy mind. Everything is happening because of Alex, only because of him!!Thanks a lot man, really! I thought he really loved me, man i was such a fool person and naive.
7 days and none of them came to visit me, not even my best friends. Such a good friends! Not even a letter because i'm not allowed to use my phone on rehab or not even a thing.They closed me on a white room and tied me like i was a creepy person, i lost my sympathy about them.
I feel so sad and lonely and the white isn't even my color. What the f@ck ? How can someone paint a room white, where is the art going these days?  What have you done to your stupid self Lucy? You should have been dead now! Why aren't you dead? Fuck off all these shitty thoughts. Just sleep and listen to the quite of this empty white room.
••••••••••••
"I wish we could meet, Lucy!"Emily said.
"Yeah, me too! I feel so sad for letting her there alone."Emma said.
"Eh, it was her parents decision."
"Yeah, but we believed that too, that she was crazy."
"We are such a horrible friends!"
"Hey girls! What are you doing?"Evan asked as he came in together with Alan and Adam.
"Hey!"They both said in unison.
"Hey! Nothing productive. We were thinking about Lucy."Emma said.
"Oh,Lucy.....she..will be fine!"Evan said.
"Your voice and heart doesn't think the same as your mind."Emily said.
"I want to take her away from there but i can't do anything."
"I think we can!"Emily said with a happy voice.
"Oh, really? What?"Adam asked.
"Sorry Mr.Adam i wasn't talking to you!"
"Oh come on you too! I thought you were reconciled."
"No, way! I don't want to!"
"Okay, Emily whatever you say, now please tell us what were you thinking."
"Okay,Evan! So i was thinking we go there and act like nurses and doctors and two of us go inside there and tell Lucy all the plan. In the end we all escape! So what do you think?"
"Are you kidding with me,Emily? We tried to take her two days ago but the guardians didn't even let us in. Now that they know our plan they will put more nurses outside her room. This plan is just fucked up!"
" Okay, calm Evan! Guys i think we have to search at her house and try to find a prove about her suicide."Emma said and they all approved.
"Yeah, great plan! God my girlfriend is such a genius!"Alan said as he clapped.
"Thanks teddy bear!"Emma said and she went near him giving him a hot make out.
"Guys, It's not the make out season!"Evan said as he cleared his voice.
"Sorry!"They said in unison.
"Let's go and check Lucy's house."Adam finally decided to talk.
---------
"Guys? What are you doing here?"Annabel said with a surprised face.
"Are you alone?"Emily asked.
"Yeah! All of them went to visit Lucy,why?"She asked.
"Good!"Evan said.
"Can we come in?"Emily asked.
"Duh how dare you to ask?"They all paused surprised."I was just kidding guys, chill!"
"You little monkey!"Evan said as they all came inside.
"So how can i help you?"
"We want to find some proves."Emily said.
"What kind of proves?"
"We want to know why did she tried to kill herself."Evan said."So we were  thinking the best place to find out is her house."
"Okay,then! Lets go i'll help you too."
They all went upstairs to search and to find proves about Lucy's trying to do suicide. They searched and searched but nothing, not even a picture or a letter.
"If you were Lucy where would you hide your secret things?"Evan asked.
"Um, Evan we are sisters not twins and we don't have the same ideas, thoughts or things. Sorry!"
"Anyway, thing something!"
"Hey,guys i found her phone!"Adam shout.
"Finally! I'm sure that we will find something there."Emily said.
"Do you know the password?"Evan asked as he directed the phone toward Ann.
"Um,let me think. I think it was 2012."She said as she typed the numbers.
"Error! What the f@ck? Okay,let me think again. Maybe grandpa birthday!?"She said as she typed 1204.
"Not even this one!"Evan shout."Which one is it then?Fuck,fuck!"
"Calm down dude!"Adam said as he punched his shoulder.
"How can i calm down when we can't find anything?"
"Why don't you try your name 'Anna' she used to call you like that when you where little."Emily said and she was totally right it was the right password.
"You are amazing cousin."Evan cheered and gave her a forehead kiss. "And yeah what would i do without you? Nothing!"
"Now lets check!"Emma said.
"Wait!"Annabel interrupted."I don't think it's right to search at her things."
"Yes,we know it! But we have to for her good!"Emma said.
"Okay,then!"  
••••
"Here,i found something. She doesn't have this number on her contact lets just see. I only found this message."
"Read it,Evan!"
"Okay,wait! "HELLo! Honey i miss you so fucking badly, come over to have another amazing night together. You will NEVER get rid of me. I have some pictures from our romantic night yesterday where you look happy while i was fucking you. So don't you dare say a WORD. Here enjoy them!Oh and i'm watching you.Be careful if you really love your friends and you don't want anything bad to happen to them. Right?"
They all went shocked from what Evan read.
" I swear to god that i will kill this GUY! I WILL KILL HIM!!"Evan shout full of angry.
"Where are the pics?"Emily asked.
"There are no pictures, i think Lucy has deleted them."
"Oh god! Who is he? Has he abused with her? He has threaten her!"Annabel started crying.
"Don't you think we have to tell Alex, too?"Adam asked.
"No,better no! We need to talk with Lucy first and she will tell us everything."
"Guys the message was sent one night after you had a sleepover. Why is he saying we had a romantic night when Lucy was with you?"Annabel asked confused.
"What are you saying Annabel?"Emily asked surprised. 
"Lucy told grandma that you had a sleepover! She said she spent the time with you that day. Oh god, but she has lied, lied!"Annabel shout.
"He was with this guy that night.She hasn't told you anything because i think she was afraid to tell it because he has threaten her."Emily said.
"That bastard! I swear to you guys that i'll kill him if he hurts her again! I swear!"Evan said full of angry and bad thoughts.

------------------------
Heyo guys here is the new chapter! You all asked me if they checked the phone so here it is. Hope you like it! Have an amazing weekend and as Alex Wassabi always says:Remember if you are not smiling you are doing it wrong!
Happy b-day to the_impossibe_emo too! Thank you for being a great reader love you!