2.

Katie's POV

-

The school day ended. I'm now waiting for my brother outside of school. I've been waiting for him for thirty minutes.

"Miss, you need to leave campus or call your parents, you can't stay on campus" a teacher said.

"I'm waiting for my brother" I said.

"I don't care, you need to leave" she said. I rolled my eyes as I saw my brother walking towards his car, his clothes were sloppy and he was making out with a girl.

I walked to his car and punched his arm.
He removed his mouth from that girl's mouth and glared down at me. I almost had to look completely up at the sky to glare at him.

He's six foot four and I'm four foot nine.

"Katie..." He groaned in annoyance.

"Justin..." I mocked. He rolled his eyes.

"Who's this little girl?" The slutty girl asked.

"My little sister..." He said. She kneeled down to my height.

"Honey, why don't you run along and play on the playground at your school and leave the big kids alone?" She said in a condescending tone.

I glared at her.

"I'm not a little kid. I'm fourteen." I snapped.

"Go back to fourth grade little girl" she said.

"Keep your STD ridden vagina away from my brother, he doesn't need gonorrhea or some shit" I said.

"Katelyn, shut up, please" Justin growled.

"Sorry for trying to protect you from this foul, venereal disease carrying, street walking whore" I said.

"Katelynn Anne, please shut up" he said.

"Don't come crying to me when this bitch gives you herpes, remember that herpes is for life" I said before walking off. I guess I'm walking home. Which isn't a big deal since I live three blocks away.

-

I eventually approached my neighborhood when I heard a voice call my name.

"Katelyn! It's me! Christopher from history!" The voice shouted. I turned around to see Christopher standing a few feet away.

"Oh... H-hi" I said shyly.

"I never properly introduced myself, I'm Christopher but you can call me Chris" he said, holding out his hand for me to shake.

"I'm Katie" I introduced, hesitantly shaking his hand.

"I'm sorry if I come off too strong since you seem shy" he said.

"It's fine, you aren't coming off too strong" I told him. He sighed in relief.

"You mind if I walk you home?" He asked.

"No, I don't mind" I said. He grinned and started to walk with me.

"So where are you from?" He asked.

"I was born in Georgia but I moved here from North Carolina" I told him.

"Do you like it here?" He asked.

"I guess, I can't get used to it though" I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"I move around a lot" I said as I got out my house key.

"Well, I hope you don't move before I get to know you some more" he said.

"Same. I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah, do you wanna walk with me to school tomorrow?" He asked.

"Uh sure, what time do you want me to be ready by?" I asked.

"Well, school starts at eight and it takes twenty minutes to walk to school from here, so 7:35-ish" he said.

"Sounds good, see you then" I said before going inside.