26.

Katie's POV

A couple days later

This chapter is kind of flashbacks and inner monologue
-

Chris has been sucking up to me. Trying to earn my trust back. He doesn't realize that it's not gonna be easy for me to trust him again.

My mom said I'm an idiot for taking him back. I guess I kind of am.

Chris wants to come back up here. I don't want him to, because if I find out that he's with that bitch again. I will fucking murder him.

I'm not even exaggerating. I will fucking make him physically go through the pain he put me through mentally.

I love him to death but there's a point where I draw the line.

I feel like all this stuff is springing about because we dove right back into a relationship as if we weren't separated for several years.

We didn't talk for a few months and then decided to take it slow, like we should've as teenagers. We dove right into it.

But I guess, when you have a connection with someone and you just know it, you should take advantage of it while you can.

I guess that kind of explains why we started dating after knowing each other for barely two weeks when we were in high school.

I hope Chris knows how to use a fucking condom now, because he forgot that it's extremely necessary to use one on his sixteenth birthday.

I still remember the day I found out I was pregnant.

~flashback~

"Katelyn, this is the fifth time in the past two weeks that you've had to come home for throwing up. You're going to the doctor." My mom told me.

"I'm not sick mom" I tried to argue.

"Could've fooled me. You're going to the doctor whether you like it or not" she said.

"But mom-" I said before she cut me off.

"No buts. You're going." She snapped.

"Just let me finish! Can you please connect the dots, I've been coming home at around ten every time I throw up, I haven't had a period since early October, I've been gaining weight. Don't you think this is something more than a stomach virus?" I asked. She stared at me in confusion.