7.

Katie's POV

Two weeks later

-

We have two weeks left to get our project done and Chris has been avoiding me.

I don't know what I did wrong. All I did was ask him why he was being so affectionate and he ran off.

It's the end of the day, and I know for a fact that Chris is always the last kid out of the school.

I need to talk to him.

I don't want to fail this class and I want to know why he's been avoiding me.
Eventually, Chris came out.

We locked eyes and he awkwardly walked off. I ran up to him, he sped up.

"Christopher. Stop. We need to talk" I said. He stopped and we walked to the side of the school for privacy.

"What?" He asked.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" I asked.

"I didn't mean to! I'm sorry! I just got really fucking awkward and didn't know what to say and couldn't face you" he told me.

"Why couldn't you face me?" I asked. He awkwardly looked down at the ground and grabbed my hand.

"Well... I like you Katie, I don't think you feel the same, so I couldn't face you because you would expect an answer" he told me, dropping my hand. I looked up at him in shock.

"Really?" I asked. He's the first guy to ever like me.

"Yeah" he said. He picked me up and me a hug. We looked each other in the eyes, he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine.

I kissed back. I just got my first kiss. Oh my god.

WATTPAD CAN DO THING NOW AHHAJRKDKKXNSNKSMDK