::::::::: Wanted by the Wanted ::::::::::

Avyn Lunaver has twelve piercings, boldly dyed hair, black leather jackets and combat boots. She despises school, people, and the mere sound of education. She's badass and doesn't give two flying raccoons what anyone thinks of her.

But when a gang wanted by the police kidnaps her, she is wiped off the face of the earth and into the hands of A.C.R.E. Scared shitless and separated from all that she has ever known, Avyn needs to learn to trust strangers, before someone else gets their hands on her. Too bad A.C.R.E. has about the most untrustworthy members imaginable.

Soren Winters. Silver tooth, glass eye and a one-eyed glare that could burn through concrete.

Red. Surnameless, taller than a stack of stilts, and always holding a gun like a fifth limb.

Trent Werthurs. As muscular as a wrestler, always cracking his knuckles, and never found with a smile.

And finally, Oscar Pertrow. Seemingly mute with carrying a gloomy demeanour following him like a bad cold, Oscar is perhaps the most unapproachable of the four.

Avyn finds herself tangled up in business no eighteen year old should be in. Soon, she's wanted by the most feared gang in the world and is forced to toughen up before they find her weaknesses.

Will she make it before the Wanted find her? Or will she find herself in the hands of F.U.S.E?

*SWEARING* *LOL*

Begun: 24th January 2016
Completed: 29th November 2016 (+307 days)