|| SEVEN ||

:| O S C A R P E R T R O W |:

A bright light filtering in through the curtains wakes me up. I groan as the raucous voices outside the door tell me that Soren, Trent, and Red are coming to make the start of my day delightful.

"Os! Open up, you wally! Oi, I know you can hear me, I could hear you last night!"

I flip over, blindly giving the door the bird, "Go away!"

"It's almost noon," Soren adds not-so-helpfully as I plug my ears to drown out their endless talking, "Red and I need to go see Olli. He said he has something to tell us. Trent, you stay here and get them up."

"Why me?! Please take me with you!"

"Ha, fat chance dimwit. You're stuck with our dimwit leader and Avyn. Sayonara, muchacho."

With the evil laughter of Soren fading, I sigh in contentment, the silence seeming so much sweeter.

Until the yelling began.

"OSCARRRRRRRRRRR. OH, OSCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR. I LOVE YOU, OPEN THE DOOR, HONEY! TRENT WANTS A BIG OL' SMOOCH! I KNOW YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH PDA BUT IT'S TIME TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET AND LET EVERYONE KNOW YOU'RE GAY. THAT'S RIGHT, PERSON-WHO-JUST-CAME-OUT-OF-ROOM-206! WE'RE GAY! GAY GAY GAY G-"

"Oh my god, I'M FUCKING COMING, YOU DICK!" I yell, fists clenched at my side as I throw off the covers and head for the door, cracking my knuckles.

"Oh dear, honey, you shouldn't be yelling that so freely. If you'd have just told me I would have left you alone to finish and I would come back in a few-"

I throw open the door and punch, only getting angrier as Trent ducks and chokes on laughter, stumbling back, "O-okay okay!" he exclaims, grinning, "Mornin', buster."

Having no choice, I storm back into the room, Trent trailing behind me proudly, "Hey, Avs."

Avyn doesn't supply him with a reply and only groans, flipping onto her front and yanking the duvet up to cover her slender back where she was exposed to the cool air coming from the ceiling fan.

Trent switches it off and plops on the bed beside me, the mattress erupting in a fit of annoying creaks as he grins at me, "What's for breakfast, Os?"

"It's Oscar, and nothing if you keep this up," I grit out, gesturing to all of him.

"All of this fabulousness? 'Kay."

I sigh and lay back against the bed, rubbing my eyes blearily, "You're so annoying."

"Well, ever since yesterday I've been thinking that you're the annoying one. It's hard to keep up to date with these things, don't you agree, Avyn?"

I kick downwards, hearing an oomph! as Trent almost falls off the bed.

"Go annoy someone else," I rub my eyes and sit up, knowing that sleep is no longer within reach.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Can you hurry the fuck up?!" A voice yells from outside the bathroom door.

I grin, letting the shower water wash down my body, dulling Avyn who was angrily waiting outside for her turn, "Sorry! I can't hear you over the sound of this warm water! Man, it feels so good, it's a shame you aren't in here too!"

The door clicks open, the livid outline of Avyn prominent even through the opaque, white shower curtain. I push it aside slightly and poke my head around the corner. Droplets of water escape the cubicle and spritz her, "Okay, babe, I didn't mean it literally. Although, now you're in here..."