|| Author's Emotional Note ||

Dear lord. I just finished my second book.

I actually feel the urge to cry, knowing I'll never write about #Osvyn again. Oh my god.

I have been so attached to this book for the longest time. I think it took me a little longer (Note from ten minutes later: I just calculated and this took me 1 day longer... oh my god) to write this than Unknown Beauty but I'm a heck of a lot more proud of it. There are still chapters I wish I wrote differently but I'm happy with how this turned out.

Wattpad is such a great platform and has really helped me find my style of writing and gain confidence through amazing and encouraging comments. From the bottom of my sad, teenage heart - thank you. Yes, you, reading this sentence right now. I can't say it to your face directly but I can say it through the screen.

Thank you.

♡^▽^♡
And, as usual, I always have a special someone to thank - Vampirefangsrules

Come on, dude: you so saw this coming. Just... thank you. Your support always means the world to me and I don't know how many crappy days I've had that you've managed to revive with a simple inline comment of the laughing emoji. Knowing that someone out there, someone I've never met, enjoys my writing and doesn't judge me like real life people do so easily, is the biggest comfort. And, as you have never stopped supporting me, I'll never stop supporting and loving your works too.
♡^▽^♡

I'm sorry I don't have a list of people to give shoutouts to, there have definitely been silent readers here and there. I understand the hesitance to comment but I'm telling you, make yourself known every once in a while ;)

Okay. I'm done. Still in shock.

But so. Damn. Proud. Of myself and of Oscar and Avyn for getting their shit together 😂.

This book is over but Oscar and Avyn will live on in my heart, alongside Fallon and Asher. My characters will stay with me until the day I die of too much reading.

I'll see you in my next book - already posted.

Alright, that's Enough from me (geddit? geddit? Enough? *cough* my works *cough*), I have loved writing this book so dearly much but this story has found its ending.

Goodbye and see you soon! I'll never stop writing even if the earth unexpectedly combusts! I promise.

Osvyn!

x
Bish