Chapter Two.

Arendelle, 1841.

'You should be preparing for your wedding' spoke the queen to Anna. 'Its tomorrow a special day, you should rest.' 'I dont need rest, I have horribly miscalculated.' spoke her younger sibling while she ran with her wedding dress towards the trolls. 'Gran Pabbie?! where are you?' She called over the valley of the living rocks. a stone turned over and revealed the ancient troll. 'It's bad luck for a wedding to see the bride in her wedding dress' 'I've never been traditional' answered the princess as she gave the diary to the troll. 'What were they doing on their last voyage?' The troll read into the book. 'i don't know.' It was silent for a minute, after which the queen grabbed the book out of the troll's hands, hoping her sister's curiousity would be satisfied enough. 'Thank you, Come on.' She beckoned the sister to go back to the castle. 'wait!' The troll stopped the two sisters. 'I can't say where they went, but your parents came here just before their journey. They wanted to know about a fable,' 'Which was?' asked the queen. 'It was about two ancient mirror's which got splintered a long time ago...' spoke the creature. 'It is said that they are the truth and false mirror, who broke for some kind of reason, and which flew into people's eyes.' The troll looked up again to the siblings. 'Like i said, it's only just a children's story. but that's all your parents came for at that time...' the troll yawned. 'I need my beauty sleep' he commented, and rolled back into a stone. 'that's it!' said Anna as she faced her sister. 'We have answers!' 'No, we have more questions' 'We have more answers and more questions, that's a start!' said the princess enthousiastically. 'We have to go to misthaven!' This was what elsa feared all this time: her sweet little sister blundering into another adventure, without looking at the dangers ahead. 'No, we can't i can't just leave, i'm still queen.' she answered trying to stop her sister from going. 'Let me go alone then.' 'Have you forgotten the Duke of weaselton and Hans Westerguard? Those two would be jumping at you the first moment you step out of our borders!' Hans Westerguard had been looked up off course, but she hoped with the mention of the prince, that anna would back off. 'Good excuses but still. let me go. misthaven is a short journey... Two weeks and i will be right back.' Elsa closed her eyes for a moment. 'That's just what mother and father said' She said softly to her sister and she strode back to the palace.

-

The next morning:

'Kristoff?' Elsa yelled as she walked into the stables. She noticed the reindeer glancing at her with intelligent eyes. 'don't be coy, answer me!' The reindeer huffed. 'Easy, sven, she can't help being bossy' said Kristoff while giving a few carrots to him. He almost gave in to his old habbit for taking one bite of the carrot himself after offering one to sven, but he knew he couldn't do that in front of the queen. She was soon his sister in law, and he wanted to keep good appearances with her. 'Where is anna?' 'isn't she in the palace?' answered the mountain man. 'If she were, would i be here?' spoke Elsa while she crossed her arms. Kristoff looked away from the ice queen. 'uhm...' He swallowed. 'We needed more...' damn, think fast. 'Frosting! Yeah, you know... brides are perfectionists' He laughed nervously. 'Frosting, there is no frosting!' 'Exactly, she's taking care of that!' 'No, i mean that's a lie!' Elsa narrowed her eyes to Anna's fiance. 'TALK, reindeer man, what's going on here?!' 'wedding details, i'm just making sure -' '-That she wasn't followed' realized Elsa as she taught of Anna being so insistent of going to Misthaven. 'You are trying to delay me' The queen stormed angrily off, to look for the boats in the parlour. She did know how dangerous it would be out there, and STILL she disobeyed her orders! 'Elsa wait, you can't go after her!' 'Are you saying no to your QUEEN?' She demanded the ice man. 'i'm saying no to my future sister in law' spoke the blonde man softly. 'She can take care of herself. we both know her and both love her... she will be fine' He tried to assure the queen. 'Why didn't you go with her?' the queen asked. 'She didn't want you to be alone' Both Ardellians looked to the dissappearing ship with Anna on board.

-

Storybrooke, present day.

'Whoa, whoa, what are you going to do?!' The prince was about to trap the door open. 'What do you think i'm doing?' 'Let me do it. we're not going to demolish their houses and have a mob behind us' The grumpy prince walked aside the door and let the queen freeze the lock. The queen entered the shop, followed by the prince who closed the door behind them. After finding the paper with a picture of Anna's necklace on it, the queen insisted on going here, no matter how hard Hans tried to persuade her to go back outside town. The inhabitants were now worrying about the snowman... but soon they would want to know who made it.  He didn't want to die because of her recklessness. He didn't kill her in the Woods because he taught she would be a useful ally for the time-being in this strange land. But now she was playing with both of their lives. The prince put his hand on his sword. Maybe he should kill her now. Better than to be burned at the stake, or tortured with those devices. He shuddered when the memories of his imprisonment came back. It was as if his back tintled again from the daily lashes. His eyes adjusted to the dark room, noticing the queen standing over a little box. Now would be the best moment. Nobody was here. Nobody knew him... The best throw would be into the artery of her neck. It would be over in about a minute or two when you sliced that open. The trained hand of the prince went to his dagger.