Shattered Souls (part 1)

Are you all excited? I know I am! The moment I have been waiting to reveal to you for so long is finally here... Enjoy!

Regina swallowed heavily when her reflection walked towards her. "Get out of here, now!" whispered the Evil Queen to the young couple. She didn't want them to get hurt. And besides, if the Snow Queen came back it would be all for nothing...

"Leaving so soon?" A twisted version of Robin came out of the shadows as well as he pushed Henry and Robin forcefully to the group. "That's rude. You're special guests here!"

"I'm not you. Not anymore." snarled Regina as she threw a ball of fire towards her reflection. it yawned in utter boredom and extinguished it without difficulty with her Ice. "How's that possible?" said the Evil Queen unbelievingly as she saw the Icy magic from her other self.

"The Snow Queen stood in front of the Mirror when it became complete...We can not only absorb someone's pain and guilt, but their magical abilities as well, since we're connected...Very kind of her..." Her reflection waved her hands, while Regina did the same. Fire and Ice met in-between the two dobblegangers. "Are you happy, Regina?" shrieked the reflection angrily. "Look what it caused you, only pain and heartbreak like with Daniel! Why do you even care for that woman anyway! she's as good as dead! Robin will never leave her for you!" Regina's eyes became wet at the remarks, but her grief made her who she was today. She knew how to switch her grief to Anger. And so, the Evil Queen doubled her efforts.

"I may have done terrible things in my life. But I am truly sorry for everything. And a truly regretful sinner, always gets a chance to redeem themselves before God's throne. And I will do everything in what is left of my life, to repent my sins before Him!"

Kristoff took Henry out of harm's way when Robin and his dobbleganger began to fight. "Get out of here! We hold them off!" yelled Robin as his hand went for his knife. "Quick, before the Snow Queen comes!"

"Come on!" said Kristoff while he held his arms protectively arround his fiancé and the kid as they ran towards the exit. Suddenly Kristoff felt Anna's warm body dissappear and he looked arround to search her. "Anna! What are you doing?"

"My mother's letter! It dropped somewhere!" said the girl as she looked to the ground.

"Leave that stupid paper!" yelled Regina as she conjured a large fire wall before her to melt her opponents Ice. "I can't hold on for much longer!"

"Got it!" cried Anna as she leeped up from the ground while she waved the letter in her hand. "I go- AAAAH!" ZZZFFFF! the princess ducked from a flying arrow. It did get its target, though: Idunn's letter was pinned on the Ice wall behind Anna. "No! the letter!" The girl took hold of the Arrow and tried to take it out of the wall. it wasn't simple though. The force behind the flight had caused it to be imbedded deeply into the ice. Anna groaned as she managed slowly to pull it out. Just as she succeeded and took the letter back into her hands, the Twin of Regina noticed her inattention, and shot an ice spike towards the girl.

"Anna look out!" roared Regina as she pushed the girl away. "AAAH!" The Evil Queen roared when an ice spike went through her stomach. Anna quickly catched her before she fell on the ground.

'Regina!" Robin instinctively ran towards her, but was knocked on the ground by his dobbleganger. The man saw only stars before his eyes. His head felt like it had been split open upon impact with the ground.

"Get off him!" roared Henry as he sprung on the reflections back. Mirror-Robin staggered under the sudden weight of the child, giving Robin the time to stand up once again.

"Stupid little brat!" roared Robin as he took Henry of him and threw him against the wall. It left the kid unconcious by the hard blow on his bleeding head.