Family Business (part 2)

"This is pointless" sighed a desperate Elsa while she placed the last book away. With a small gesture, the queen let the snowflakes arround her vanish. "I don't know why I thought there would be anything about my sister in here."

"You need to keep searching" tried Belle to encourage the blonde woman. "You know she's alive. you heard her heartbeat with Bo-Peep's staff right?"

"But what if the snow queen said was true?" said Elsa. "what if Anna put me indeed in that urn...maybe she doesn't want to be found..." Elsa swallowed her tears back. she didn't know what to think anymore. The stress and insecurity weighted heavy on the queen's shoulders.

"That's not true Elsa."

"You're just saying that to try to make me feel better" Elsa's voice broke.

"No, I'm not. I assure you, I'm not" said Belle.

"How do you know how my sister thinks? You've never met her before..."

"Ah... well..." Belle tried to stay calm. She wanted to say the truth so badly to the worried queen. But feeling guilty about what happened, she wanted to mend her mistakes first before telling Elsa. "It's just... from what I have heard about your sister... It feels like I know her." lied Belle.

"I have to face the truth... I might not ever be able to see Anna again." cried the broken queen.

"You will." said Belle who made her decision. she had to make this right. "Now keep looking, I'll be back."

"What?" asked Elsa confused. "Where are you going?!"

"THere is something I need to take care of first..." spoke Belle before she left the library in a hurry.

---------

"David! call of the search party, we found her truck near the Merry men's camp" talked Emma through her Phone. "Thanks for keeping an eye out" thanked Emma while she passed by Robin Hood.

"Gladly. You're the first sheriff I'm glad assisting" said Robin who began to walk next to Regina. "Regina, I was hoping we could talk?"

"I'm rather busy now." avoided the Evil queen. "In case you haven't noticed, we are about to barge in on an Ice cream truck" With that she began to walk next to Emma.

"You could have said 'maybe later'." commented Emma.

"Well, I don't need your advice." spoke Regina. "And lets now focus on the matter at hands, shall we?"

Hook opened the truck. "It looks like she beat us to it." said the pirate as he, Emma and Regina entered the small vehicle.

"Wait..." The savior noticed a lock on one of the freezers. "why would she lock these? Rocky road isn't that expensive to be worth stealing..."

"alright, stand back!" with a good measured slice of his Hook, the pirate managed to break the lock. When they opened the freezer, they noticed the huge pile of paper laying inside it.

"Can you read it?" asked Hook when they tried to read the strange language.

"Looks like Elvish from Lord of the Rings." said Emma while trying to decipher the runes. The reference caused Hook to look confused to the savior. "I will show you the movies someday" smiled Emma. "Lets get these to Belle. Maybe she knows how to read them."

----------

You can show yourself Dearie. I'm not the one you're hiding from." called Gold out.

"No." said the Snow queen while she was leaning on a tree. "to what do I owe this intrusion?"

"A warning. They are getting quite on your tail... They know what you're planning with the Troll Mirror, and Hans realizes now what he's capable of..."