Evigheden.

Prepare for some tissues, 'cause this chapter will be a rollercoaster of emotions. The puzzle pieces are falling into place at last, like the word Kai had to form: Evigheden...

Arendelle, 1839.

The Snow Queen's sledge spurred on with blinding speed, and for the Duke, who had begun to actually enjoy it, it was over way too soon. He wanted to open his mouth to ask where they were, when he remembered to stay silent. The Duke's face became a sneer. That girl had even power over him... He had to do something about it.

"Troll!" yelled the Snow Queen as she approached the rock trolls. "Show yourself!"

The trolls came forward as they heard their Mistress' command. These weren't the friendly trolls Anna and Kristoff encountered; o no, they were far from friendly. And one of the reasons why trolls had been given such bad reputation, for they only sought to bring chaos.

"I hope you kept it safe all these years." spoke the Snow Queen icily to one of the grinning creatures.

"Yes, yes, your highness..." cackled the little creature. "We did..." The wicked troll pointed with his bony hand, and the fractured Mirror of Reason appeared, abeit heavily damaged. "We succeeded in collecting all the pieces, Mistress..."

The Snow Queen frowned as she looked upon her Mirror. "Troll, why haven't you mend the Mirror yet?"

"Yes, well...uhm..." stuttered the creature. "You see Mistress, this is dark magic. If we should lay our hands upon it to mend the pieces back together, it would cost us our life. And our lives were meant to guard this precious Mirror of your Grace..."

The Snow Queen raised her hand, to stop the creature from sliming. "Well, it appears you have indeed done your job well."

"Will you...will you do as you are promised, Mistress?" asked another troll. "Will you give us revenge on Gran Pabbie and his stupid human-loving clan?"

"I will, my dear." spoke The Snow Queen as she moved her hand. At her command, the Mirror re-appeared into her sledge, along with the still broken pieces. "You just have to be patient a little while longer, and then, you will get your reward."

The wicked creatures bowed as the Snow Queen dissappeared again with the Mirror. Unknown to the Snow Queen, the Duke's mind was reeling. Those trolls were the solution! They could help him to gain the same power as she had and more!

As the Snow Queen's horses ran as swift as the wind, neither of the two people noticed the pieces had begun to shift and shake by the great winds that came over. And unknown to them, a young prince was venturing down the North mountain with an unconcious queen in his arms...

-------

"Bind their hands to their horses and let them walk all the way back!" barked Hans to the Ardellian soldiers. He didn't look to the two weaselton guards who tried to assassinate the queen. If he did, he would surely get his blood boiling again and do something he might regret... He had told them to stay on guard and not to harm the queen! Why did those two disobey him so carelessly?

The prince felt the queen stirr against his chest and he looked down. She was waking up... He glanced back to the soldiers, who were still preparing to leave. If she woke up, those soldiers would become cautious and restless. the queen truly possessed great power, but power can make people fear you. And like an animal in grave danger, those soldiers would lash out to protect themselves...

"Keep your eyes closed" sissed Hans into the queen's ear. He felt her body tense up, and her head shifted. Did she know who he was? must be... But, the queen did seem to sense the hostility and tension from all arround her, and she obliged. Hans let out a sigh. She was safe, for the time-being.