Fall (part 1)

The Charmings and Elsa ran behind Hans, who let the way to the still unconcious Emma on the road. "Where is she?" asked Snow as she followed Hans, concerned about her daughter.

"Just a little further" answered the prince without even stopping to run. To everyone's relief they saw the unconcious girl laying on the street a few feet away. David was the first to reach her.

"Emma?" David slowly began to pat the girl's face, to try to wake her up. "Emma, wake up!"

The girl groaned and cluthed her head as she gained concious. "Wha...David..."

"Take it easy, Emma, you got a serious knock on the head" spoke Charming as he helped her sit up.

"Henry!" cried the Savior as she remembered what happened. "Henry is taken captive! The Snow Queen..."

"We know" calmed Hans Emma down as he and David helped the still wobbly girl up her feet. Both men put their arms under the dizzy girl's shoulders. "We know. He's alright, The Snow Queen didn't harm him."

The savior sighed relieved and looked to the prince's hands. "It seems you are in control again, i see?"

The prince' smiled slightly at Emma. "Yes. Luckily, or unlucky should I better say, for all of us." answered the prince as he and David helped Emma towards the truck.

"How do you mean?"

Hans and David reached the truck as first, and with the help from Elsa and Snow, they helped the woman into the car. "The Snow Queen has succeed in bringing Anna to this world, along with Kristoff as well. She used me as a distraction, so she could go carry out her plan without anyone to stop her." spoke Hans as they stepped into the car. David quickly drove off, while Snow began to call everyone to warn them about what was happening. Emma groaned.

"So she has now strengthened the Mirror of Reason?"

"Yes" spoke Hans serious as he kept Emma from bumping her head against the celing of the car. "In just a few hours, we'll all be facing our worst selves."

Elsa conjured some Ice in her hand and kept it against the blonde woman's head. "This should help with the swelling." Emma smiled in gratitude to the Ice queen.

"So, what do we do now?" asked Snow when they drove to the meeting place.

"What we all need, is a good nights rest" spoke David as he tried to stay awake. He couldn't fall asleep as the driver and be responsible for an accident! "If the Snow Queen truly is her strongest now, she would have attacked us immediately when she put Anna's tear on the Mirror, but she didn't. Why?"

"Why wouldn't she?" said Elsa as she kept the block of Ice against Emma's wound. "There is nowhere we can go with that Ice wall...She has all the time in the world to kill us..."

"Well, that's one advantage" spoke Emma softly. "If the Snow Queen truly thinks that way, then thats only good news for us. If we can suprise her, and take the fight to her. We can take the children out of town, along with the boats or something..." Emma's voice slurred from exhaustion.

"Let's not think about it now." spoke David to stop his daughter from going again on a mission. " The Snow Queen is taking her time, well, so should we. We're all exhausted, we need rest if we want to be both mentally and physically strong." answered David.

Elsa glanced out of the window car to see the large beam shining ominous in the sky before glancing back at Hans who had the same fear written on his face. They had just confessed their feelings for each other... But now it seems that time is running out for getting to know each other, without any boundaries or obligations. Again, something that the Snow Queen had taken away from them... As everyone retired to bed, she noticed Hans didn't want to leave by her side as well. The two embraced again once more. So many emotions ran through the two royals, it was hard to express it all. Love. Fear. Sadness. Despair.