Smash The Mirror (part 1)

Kill the Boy

Arendelle, 1841.

As Hans and Kristoff bonded during that night, the young queen in her castle couldn't sleep as well. For the first time in decades, Arendelle would be at War again, and it costed great energy for the queen to oversee every aspect of the preparations. High Lords had to be informated about the latest news; War meetings with her generals about their strategics could go on for hours; Reports from her scouts came in, reporting Hans and Kristoff's journey to the North or about the Southern Army's whereabouts. So, it was understandable with all these things going on, Elsa didn't think much of her sibling during these stressful hours. Yes, she asked to Ingrid very so often where Anna was, but her aunt Always answered she hadn't returned yet. After another war meeting going on by 7 hours straight, the queen left the study room to try and get some rest. By going to her chambers, she encountered her Aunt, for the first time in days.

"My dear, you look exhausted" said Ingrid when she saw the bags under Elsa's two eyes. the two women walked side by side through the hall.

"Don't have to tell me..." said the queen while rubbing her forehead. "Still no news from Anna?" When Ingrid didn't answer, the queen looked up. "Did something happen to her?"

"I... I didn't wanted to tell you at first" hesitated her aunt. "She has returned, but something quite terrible has happened. Your sister...hasn't been entirely honest with you. She found out what your parents where looking for"

"Which was?" pressed the queen on. why wouldn't Anna tell me?

"A magical hat.. to take away your magic" said Ingrid with difficulty. "To cure you, of the very thing that makes you special."

Elsa swallowed heavily. She had Always known, deep inside her, what her parents were looking for. But to hear it out loud, was still a smash in her face. "So that's why they left. But why would Anna hide that from me?"

"For the same reason everyone else does... Eventually, they grow to fear us."

"Anna has Always supported me..." said the queen while swallowing her tears back. I thought she had accepted me ever since the Great Thaw... But apparently I was still the cold hearted sister who nearly got her killed twice. The shocked queen was taken out of her thoughts when Ingrid spoke.

"I felt that way..About my sister..your mother. Before she put me in that urn."

"My mother? She put you in that urn?" asked Elsa to be certain. "There must be some misunderstanding-"

"Anna, and your mother, called me a monster" interrupted Ingrid her quickly. "Anna tried the hat on me. Fortunately, I stopped her... But I fear she was very clear about our powers. She is exactly like your mother. She has never accepted you for who you truly are..." The Snow queen saw Elsa's confidence disintegrate, and she smiled inside herself. Good, little queen. Keep doubting yourself... Fear your decisions...In war, the leaders had to think clearly, without getting their emotions in the way. By breaking her trust in her family so close to the upcoming battle, the Snow queen had now accomplished the exact opposite."Are you okay?" asked the Snow queen with a worried voice. "I...I thought you deserved the truth."

"I rather want to be left alone, if that's okay." Elsa's voice cracked, as she was completely psychologically drained from this reveal. If The young queen had turned arround, she would have seen Ingrid smirking.

"Alright... I'll be near. In case you need me." said Ingrid while letting Elsa retire to her chambers. Those two sisters had made it so easy for her to destroy this kingdom... And now, our dearest Anna...

Storybrooke, Present day.

"Hans..." the prince blinked and looked arround to see himself back in the Southern Isles. More precisely, in his bedroom. "Hallo sleepyhead..." Hans blinked again and saw Aliya, who was cuddling their child.