Chapter Three.

The prince grabbed his dagger, his eyes on his target, calculating the weight in his hand, so he wouldn't miss. However, his dagger stayed in his sheath. His mind's eye returned to a scene 2 years ago. 'Your sister is dead... because of you... I tried to save her but is was too late!' Hans kept his hand on the dagger, grabbing it so hard that his knuckles became white. kill her! its what you want don't you? now is your chance! The prince stared to the queen's back, remembering the sword he held above her. You want revenge? sliced her throat, get the crown, said a more darker twisted side of him. you'll get what you always wanted! It felt like an eternity before the prince released his hold on his weapon, slumping his hand back beside him. He let out his breath, not realizing until that moment he had been holding it all that time. When he focused his attention on the queen again, he felt as if a piece of the burden fell off him.

-

A female figurine, unnoticed by either royals, looked upon them from a cracked mirror. She gritted her teeth when the auburn haired prince removed his hand from his dagger. That boy had the chance to kill Queen Elsa twice upon a day, and still hadn't fullfilled his quest. A quick reminder wouldn't do him harm. The female placed her hand upon the mirror, and at the moment her flesh touched the glass, ice began to spread all over it.

-

'Are you okay?' The prince locked eyes with the queen. 'yeah, i'm...fine' he said, while keeping his voice as even as possible. For a moment, his heart felt as if it had been clenched together, stopping his ability to breath. 'you look.... quite pale.' the queen commented, reaching for the man's forehead. 'are you sick or-' 'i said i was fine witch!' growled Hans to her while slapping her hand away. 'keep your hands off me!' The queen's eyes became hard again. she was forgetting to who she was speaking. she had hoped, in the last 24 hours they had stranded here, that the prince would open up to her more. Again, it was naive of her. she shook her head and walked outdoors, not caring if the prince followed her or not. she had found Anna's necklace, legimate proof that this people had seen her. or maybe captured her. The queen clenched her fists. 'no-one leaves this town.' as she focused her magic to the edges of the town, an ice wall began to rise. Elsa smiled satisfied of her work. 'we have to be quick if we want to find your sister.' said Hans. 'and when you've found her, we can all go home to our normal lives' The queen wanted to answer that the prince would be locked away in prison when they returned to their homelands, but it wouldn't be the best thing to say right now. The prince's face was down right murderous. One wrong word and she was certain he would drive his sword through her. 'Yes. let's go.' answered the queen.