I Love You

[Edited]

You were expecting to find Boros outside your apartment but he didn't show up at all. You frowned slightly and thought you could go look for him instead. You clawed your back roughly to withdraw blood as they transformed into wings again, lifting you up into the air and into City Z. 

As you flew, you felt the wind caressing your face. After receiving permission from Saitama last night, you felt like you could start over and tell Boros how you really feel about him. You really appreciate what Saitama had done for you and you made sure to do something to repay him for his kindness. "Boros..." The alien's name rolled off your tongue so naturally, it felt good to call out his name. 

When you reached City Z, you flew passed areas that you thought Boros might be - At the bookstore, cafe, grocery shop and even the park that you two went but you can't find the 7 feet alien anywhere. Is he out on a mission? You pouted in midair and just your luck; you looked down to find one of the person working in the Hero Association walking around. 

You swoop down swiftly in front of the person, startling the poor guy. "Good morning, I need to ask you something." You said as you landed lightly on your feet. The guy in front of you appeared relieve and as if glad to see you. "Vampire Queen! I have been looking everywhere for you! There has been an emergency!" The guy chirped. 

"Why didn't the Hero Association just call me?" You asked, feeling slightly suspicious. 

"Erm...There is some technical difficulty in the building at the moment. B-but I need to report something to you. In City J, Lord Boros needs your help!" The guy spoke in one breath. 

"Boros needs my help? He's a strong ali-Hero and City J is so far away." You whined. 

The guy appeared panicky at your nonchalant reaction, "The danger level is now Dragon! The monster could be just as strong as Saitama!" 

Hearing that, you grew serious and recalled how badly Boros was injured by Saitama's punch and quickly flew to City J without a single word, sending shock waves around you. 

You flew as fast as you can to where City J is and prayed that you could make it in time before Boros suffered badly. After a while of flying, you saw a ginormous throne in the middle of what's left of City J. On the throne, you saw a female monster sitting on it as she effortlessly blocked all of Boros's attacks with her hands. 

The female monster appeared to be twice of Boros's height and you wondered if you could be of any help but nonetheless, you fly down to where Boros is as the one eye alien panted. "Boros, are you okay?!" The alien turned to see his Queen flying towards him but using his energy projection abilities, he sent you flying till your back hits one of the buildings. 

You groaned in pain and a thin trail of blood escaped between your lips. "Don't come anywhere near me, [Y/N]!" Boros shouted at you, his eye never leaving the huge female monster. You were surprised that Boros called your name instead of 'my Queen'.

"The alien before me is my planet's Queen. She wants me to return to our planet." Boros's tone had so much mixed emotions, you almost pitied him. You pulled yourself off the building and flew weakly in front of Boros's real Queen. 

"So, you are the human that interferes with my child's decision to return?" The Queen's voice boomed with anger but you remained unfazed.       

You smirked, "Boros choose to stay here on his own. As Queen, you should respect his decision!" 

"This is why he needs to be punish." With a raised hand from the Queen, you had a bad feeling that something's going to happen. Without warning, a large blast of unknown energy strikes at you and Boros.

On instinct, you made a deep cut on your right arm and made your blood formed into a shield to protect you and your one eye alien but the attack was too much for you to handle. You never felt anything so powerful before but luckily, the attack stopped just as your blood shield was about to be completely vaporized. 

"My Queen, please don't face her. There's nothing you can do. She's too powerful." Boros looked at you in his released form and you just smiled at him. 

"Don't you think a fight between Queens is interesting, Boros?" You pecked him on the cheek and flew straight to the alien Queen. 

As expected, the alien Queen caught you in her hand like a fly and you yelped at the pain but this was what you want her to do. With the still opened wound on your right arm, the blood flowed around the Queen's arm. 

The alien Queen noticed this and swiped at her arm, trying to stop the blood from touching her but you made sure the blood won't stop till it reaches the Queen's mouth. You knew a large amount of blood is needed to fully kill the alien Queen and you weren't sure if you had that amount of blood. Even if you did managed, you will die along with the Queen. 

Suddenly, Boros appeared behind you as he stood on the alien Queen's hand. He had made a deep cut on his arm as well and your blood flowed from his body. "My Queen, please take your blood from my body."

You hesitated for a moment. You can deal dying on your own but you don't want Boros to die along with you when you haven't even tell him how you feel about him yet. 

"My Queen!" Boros growled, snapping you out of it and you nodded. Commanding the blood from Boros's body, it flowed faster together with the blood from your wound and up to the alien Queen's mouth. 

"Wh-what are you doing? Boros, are you trying to betray your own Queen?!" The alien Queen roared in anger, trying to rid the blood from her mouth. 

You smirked at her struggling state, "Want to try dying for once?" 

With that, the alien Queen's eyes popped like balloons and alien blood gushed out of her sockets before she roared her last breath and collapsed on her own throne. 

You were still stuck in the alien Queen's clutch, panting as you felt your life draining away from the lack of blood. 

You saw Boros ran towards you, his wounds healed and back to his original form. "My Queen!" He cried and pried the dead Queen's fingers away from you. He pulled you into a gentle hug, afraid that he might crush you. 

"Boros," You managed. "I'm sorry. I actually really, really love you." 

Boros's eye widened at your confession and slowly held you away so he could look at your face but all he saw was his lifeless human queen. 

"Gya! THE QUEENNNNN! The plan fail!!!" Boros's head turned to see a human man ran towards the dead alien Queen before he transformed into an alien. He gently held your lifeless body in one arm and flashed towards the frantic alien who was still panicking over the dead alien Queen. 

"You." Boros growled, making the shape-shifting alien turned to look at him. "You brought [Y/N] here!" 

The shape-shifting alien trembled in fear, "I-I..." 

Boros didn't give the alien a single second to explain and crushed it's head with his hand like a grape.

Boros looked down at you, still lifeless and he felt his heart shattered as your confession echoed in his ears. "I really, really love you too, [Y/N]! If you leave me like that, there's no reason for me to keep living! Please wake up."