What If...(Pt. 13)

You're Pregnant?

Requested by @EdgeworthFluffyCakes :)  

"Hm?" Saitama looked up to see the a particular alien who was also reaching for the biggest carrot that was on sale.

"Saitama," Boros began. "I need the carrot." His expression was serious. 

"I got it first." Saitama warned, grabbing the carrot tighter.

"I'm warning you. I. Need. It." Boros growled, a scary aura radiating off him as he grabbed it just as tight.

The two glared at each other and started bickering over the carrot, nearly destroying 80% of the supermarket.

Back at home

"Booooroosss! I want my carrot cake!" You whined as you took another bite of your Hershey chocolate, your cravings was reaching it's peak. As if on cue, your alien boyfriend opened the apartment door; his armor was no longer clad to his muscular body and he instantly collapsed on the floor from exhaustion. 

"Boros!" You got up, startled and held your 4 months pregnant belly with you. 

"My Queen...I tried but Saitama got it..." Boros wheezed. Hearing that, you stood up instantly with a scary look on your face. "Saitamaaa-san!!" You shrieked and stomped your way to your neighbor's apartment. 

While recovering under the futon, all Boros could hear was his Queen's moody yelling, Saitama's panicky explanation and Genos's groaning; probably from his Queen's punches. He listened to the horror scenes happening beside him and recalled how you told him about your pregnancy. 

"Boros, I'm pregnant. Are you...mad?" 

He remembered the look that you gave him and how could he be mad. He's more than happy to hear the news but it didn't surprise him since you two had been doing it everyday.

Suddenly, a loud bang from the apartment door snapped Boros out of his daydream and saw his pregnant Queen back home. "That baldy needs to know my needs! How dare he takes my carrot?!" You grumbled, holding the carrot in your hand. 

Boros got out from the futon and made his way to you. "My Queen! You got the carrot back!" 

You stomped your foot childishly, "Of course, I got it back! My cravings are killing me, Boros~ Make me the carrot cake already!" 

Boros chuckled before pressing his lips against your forehead. "My Queen, I know you have your needs but please be careful for our child." 

You stopped acting like a grumpy child at the tone of his voice and looked up at his serious expression. You realized Boros was scolding you and your pregnant hormones made your emotional side took over instantly. You started wailing and apologizing, causing your poor alien boyfriend to panic all over again. 

[A/N]

Hey~ Author here! Just want to let you all know that I didn't die, I'm just really busy with university and this chapter is pretty much crap~ I have no clue what's it like to be pregnant so...sorry~ I'll try to update and fulfill the requests that I've got so far. Thanks for supporting!