What If...(Pt. 10)

This chapter is requested by @Julissa88! Sorry that I took so long~

You Cheated On Him?

[Edited]

*[H/N] = Hero's Name

"My....Queen?" 

Your body flinched at the source of the voice but you ignored it and quickly pulled [H/N] away with you, your arm still linking with his. 

"What's wrong, [Y/N]?" [H/N] asked, seeing your panicky expression. You looked up at him, smiling warmly as you shook your head. "It's nothing, [H/N]. Let's just...walk faster. I saw a cute cafe just now that I really want to go to." 

As you walked with your new boyfriend, you heard quick footsteps coming towards your direction and you knew who it was. Suddenly, you felt someone tugged on your shoulder and roughly turned you around. 

The one eye alien stared at you with disbelief, his big blue eye looked glassy like he was about to cry and you saw clear sorrow in his eye. "Let me go, Boros." You struggled under his tight grip but to no avail. 

"Hey, let her go!" [H/N] growled and peeled Boros's hand away from your shoulder before wrapping a protective arm around you. [H/N] gently asked if you're okay and you smiled sweetly at him, thanking him. 

Before you, Boros felt something swirling inside him. Anger? Betrayal? Jealousy? Sadness? He didn't know what it was but he knew that he could feel his alien heart breaking. Why, my Queen? Am I not good enough for you? 

Helplessly, his hand reached out to you and tore you away from [H/N]'s arm and in inhumane speed, dashed away with you in his arms. "Boros! What are you doing?! Let me go!!!" You screamed and struggled to get out of his grip. Boros stayed silent till he found a place that you two can be alone. 

Soon after, Boros stopped at a construction site and gently put you down. The two of you were silent, not knowing what to say to each other but you knew, it was all your fault. You started growing distant to Boros when he constantly showered you with love. At times, you wondered what went wrong. You started feeling differently about Boros and when you met [H/N], it felt like your questions had been answered. 

You didn't feel restricted anymore, you felt free. Free to love without being constantly tight down. 

"Did I do something to make you hate me, my Queen?" Boros finally spoke. 

"Please don't call me that anymore, Boros. You didn't do anything wrong, it's just that I feel differently about you. I don't feel the same for you anymore." You tried to find the right words to explain to him how you feel. 

"You don't love me anymore?" That question stung you, making you winced. You still love Boros but not in that way anymore. You appreciate everything he had done for you but you just can't be with him any longer. Your heart broke a little as your fists clenched tightly till your knuckles turned white. You suddenly felt like you've betrayed him. 

"No." You muttered that one painful word. 

Silence. 

Then, you saw a familiar blue light as you stared at the ground. Your head shot up and saw that Boros had created some kind of shield around him. His expression was indescribable but you had a bad feeling in the pit of your stomach. 

"Boros, wh-what are you doing?!" You started to panic when you saw him lifts up his hand. Boros strikes at his own body, piercing into his chest like an arrow. You gasped and rushed over to stop him. "Stop it, Boros! You're hurting yourself!" You pounded your fists against the energy shield. 

Crystal clear tears rolled down Boros's cheeks as he stared helplessly at you. His hand that has impaled his body dug around to find his heart. When he found the organ, he pulled it out painfully and held it out to you. "My Queen, take it. Please accept my heart." Boros begged. 

You saw the blood gushing out of his injury and you knew Boros has not much longer to live. "Please Boros, stop it! Let me heal you!" You shouted and tried to control your blood from Boros's body to heal his wound but it wasn't working at all, the shield was preventing you to do so. 

Boros walked towards you and pressed his forehead against the shield. "I love you, my Queen. So please, accept my heart. I know what I did wrong now. I didn't give you my heart in exchange for your blood." Boros whispered lovingly. 

You ignored his words, all you could think of is to heal Boros. You don't want him to die. You don't deserve to die for me! "Please, Boros...Let me heal you..." You lost your strength and fell to your knees. Boros kneel down with you and tried to touch you but the shield was stopping him. 

"I'm sorry, Boros. I didn't want to break your heart, I love you but I...I...You love me so much and yet, I betray you. Please don't die for someone like me, I don't deserve to have someone as amazing as you." You pleaded, your tears blurring your vision as your weak fists continued to pound the shield. 

"...."

You heard no reply from Boros and your head shot up instantly. "Boros..." You saw Boros leaning against the shield, a smile on his face but you knew that he had breathed his last breathe. The shield slowly began to fade away and Boros's body collapsed onto your lap. "Boros...Wake up! Please don't die. Please...."

When Boros didn't reply, you couldn't control your tears anymore. Your cries echoed around the empty construction site while you helplessly commanded your blood to bring him back to life. 

"Please tell me you love me again, Boros...."

<In reality>

Tears fell from your eyes as you put down your phone. You bit your lower lip to stop crying but the tears just won't stop. "My Queen, dinner's ready." A cheerful voice came from the kitchen and you jumped to your feet and ran to hug Boros from behind. 

"Wh-what's wrong, my Queen? Why are you crying?" Boros picked you up in his arms and examined you. 

"I won't ever betray you, Boros! Never! I love you so much!" You cried, the fanfiction was just too much for you that you couldn't stop crying. Who would write such a thing?!

Boros chuckled and kissed your forehead though he was still confused on what you were talking about. "I love you so much too, my Queen. Did you read another fanfiction?"

You nodded in his chest, feeling slightly embarrassed.    

*A/N*

I'm sorry! I can't do it! QAQ I love Boros too much to cheat on him!!!! I tried, okie?! QAQ