Boros

[Editedʕ•ᴥ•ʔ]  

I can't...feel my body...

Boros, where are you...?

...Help me...

[Boros's POV]

My mind cleared instantly when I felt [Y/N] calling out for me. Even though it was only for a moment, I know that it's not my imagination playing tricks on me. I gripped onto the syringe tighter, being careful not to break it. "My Queen, what am I going to do...?" I mumbled before biting my lower lip in frustration and picked up speed. 

It wasn't long till I caught sight of City Z and a fight has already taken place. [Y/N] is going against Saitama and Genos, together with a few heroes that I know from the A-class and S-class while the purple hair madman stood at a safe distance. Without hesitation, I swooped down and landed a little too hard between [Y/N] and the heroes. 

"Tsk! It's Lord Boros."

"Alien, move aside."

"Boros, are you still trying to defend [Y/N]-san?" Genos demanded. "From my scanning, she no longer exist." 

I know that! 

I stood up tall on my feet and silently begged all the heroes in front of me. "Please...this is my problem. [Y/N] is my responsibility. So, let me settle it." 

"Look, alien. We know how much Vampire Queen means to you but the Hero Association asked for all available heroes to help stop her and we can't risk anymore of the citizens' lives." Silver Fang explained calmly. 

"Enough talking! We need to stop her! Some of the citizens have already become brain dead zombies because of her." Tornado groaned.

I stood my ground and challenged their gaze. I know that they only mean well and are doing what they are expected to do as heroes but I still can't let them hurt [Y/N].

I felt my hands clenched into fists. Because the only way to stop her is to kill her.    

My body reacted instantly when I felt a wave of attack from the heroes coming at my direction. My hand reached for the biggest rubble I can reach for and threw it at them, punching it into pieces to send more rubble flying towards their direction. The heroes helped each other avoid the attack but I kept trying whatever I can to stop them from getting closer to [Y/N]. 

"Please...don't make me hurt you!" I begged them. "I'll stop [Y/N]!"

Behind me, I heard an annoyed tsk and turned slightly to see the purple hair human approaching [Y/N]. "Enough of this disturbance! If you want to fight each other, I'll give you the opportunity. Go, my creation!" The human man ordered my Queen.

I eyed her as she hovered off the ground and flashed pass me, grabbing Stinger. [Y/N] brought him up into the air with her and stared at him with emotionless eyes. 

"What the he-"

[Y/N] cut his sentence short as she pressed her lips against his and I could tell that she is making him drink her blood. 

"Arh, gross!" Tornado gagged as she shot a broken sign board at [Y/N] with her psychic powers. 

"My Queen!" I gasped from slight panic.

But [Y/N] managed to dodge it and dropped Stinger. Upon landing, Stinger rolled to his side and coughed continuously from both the impact and the blood that is starting to change him. 

[Y/N] didn't stop there and my eye can only look at her as she picked up the weaker heroes to transfer her blood into their bodies. I just stood there, staring at her and witnessed the change that is taking over the infected heroes.