The Change (Lemon)

[Editedʕ•ᴥ•ʔ]  

You brought your phone up to your ear as soon as you got into your room. 

You paced around impatiently, waiting for your parents to pick up the phone. As you listen to the phone rings on the other end, you realized that your mind is about to drift off again; as if the rings are hypnotizing you to sleep. "No!" You snapped out of it. "I'm not going to drift off again. Come on, Mom, Dad!" 

After a few more rings, your parents finally picked up. "[Y/N], we're in the middle of something right now." Your mother spoke in a hurried tone. You can hear the metal equipment being moved around in the background. "I'll call you wh-"

"She came for me, Mother!" You cut her sentence short. "The experiment! She came for me."

There was a short silence at the other end before your mother started to speak again. "O-okay, [Y/N]. Let me put you on speaker. Honeyyyyy! Put that down and come here!" You heard your mother calling for your father. 

When you got their attention, you told them everything. "Please, Mother, Father. I don't know what's happening to me. My mind just keeps drifting off. I'm afraid that...I'll suddenly become a different person. Is that even possible?" 

"Was that alien not with you when it happened?! I thought I can trust that alien to protect you!!!" Your father yelled through the phone. 

"Father, please! Boros had something important to do, it's not his fault."

"[Y/N], daughter of mine, I need you to come back home now." Your mother ordered. 

"No!" You snapped at her. "Mother, I'm celebrating my anniversary with Boros right now." 

"Anniversary?! YOU TWO BETTER NOT BE DOING WHAT I THINK YOU'RE DOING?" Your dad shrieked.

"Whatever you think I did, it happened already." You mumbled.

"WHAT?!" 

You heard your mother sighed, "Honey, go to that corner and face the wall. I'll talk to VQ." 

You waited for your mother to speak again. 

"Alright, [Y/N]. If you want to celebrate your anniversary, go ahead but this is serious. We need to do a checkup on you as soon as possible."

"Do you think it's the blood that the girl spat in my mouth that is doing this to me?" You asked, your fingers subconsciously went up to your lips. 

"It's a possibility."

You thought for awhile and started pacing again. "Can I...go over tomorrow?" 

"If that's what you want. The sooner the better, [Y/N]." 

You nodded, "Alright. I will. Thanks, Mother." And you hung up right after. 

In that moment when you put down your phone, you heard the sliding doors opened and you turned around swiftly to see your handsome alien boyfriend walked in after his spa. 

His muscular body was clad in a yukata given by the Resort House. The yukata exposed his chest, his second eye looking at you with admiration. You didn't realized you were gazing at him for a minute too long till he cocked his head at you. 

"Does my Queen likes what she sees?" He smiled cheekily. 

You blushed heavily and nodded. Boros smiled even wider at your honesty and walked towards you. He lift up his hand and brushed your soft red locks before cupping your face. You closed your eyes in bliss as you pressed your cheek against his palm, your worries washed away quickly.